Pilot Helmet (H3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollinMcCaf

Wanna see more? Be sure to check out CollinMcCaf's Model Repository!

This model as well, as others, are available for download through the link above!

A surprise model I've been working on, the pandemic has given me enough time to finish it; here are some quality renders.
I know at least a few of you are wanting to get this thing printed as soon as possible...

54237379-c406-42cd-85ed-36a8bf4b1922.PNG
ea619e2e-b3fc-4ca3-bc31-6820559f4b04.PNG
1a848c26-5899-4aab-8899-782d4a6e2f84.PNG
25aca57b-ac67-43f4-b67f-3cff351a65ab.PNG

This model kinda wreaked havoc on my rig, as such, there isn't a whole lot of poly optimization that can be done as the process uses more memory than the program is allowed to use. In an attempt to maintain the details, this model comes in at 4.3 million polys so be patience with your slicer.

...he says cosplay and armors are useless and just playing around.

My dad's the same. It is useless...to him. Until you develop your skills enough to fix things people never thought could be fixed and create things people never thought could be created.

My love of cosplay is currently helping the nurses at my local hospital with faceshields. I would have never been able to design and print them if it weren't for cosplay.

Everyone has a hobby. If it brings you joy and hurts no one, it's not useless.

My dad's the same. It is useless...to him. Until you develop your skills enough to fix things people never thought could be fixed and create things people never thought could be created.

My love of cosplay is currently helping the nurses at my local hospital with faceshields. I would have never been able to design and print them if it weren't for cosplay.

Everyone has a hobby. If it brings you joy and hurts no one, it's not useless.
Yeah, you are so right, it can really be useful.
You said you are helping nurses with face shields... that is very noble work, I am glad I joined such helpful community with members participating in charity work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back