Prepare to be amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.
dats crazy. for a sec, i thought it was a giant bug. otherwise, we are technologically advancing each day. this was just inevitable.

Wow thats interesting, kinda reminds me of a highschool club I was in involving FIRST Robotics.

to be honest with you i thought it looked kinda creepy, if i saw it coming towards me id probably run away or kill it. but its crazy how it can stay stable after being kicked. it looks life like.

Lol at first I thought it was like 2 people walking in a costume (like the horse, the 1st guy move the horse's front legs and the 2nd the other legs)

Wow, that's awesome!! It kinda looks like two of the MGS4 Metal Gears put back to back, at least in the leg design. Very neat how it's able to stay upright on iced and rocky environments. I agree with you guys though, it IS pretty creepy looking. Maybe if they made a giant bug version I would get it. Do they say if it is remote control, AI, or how does it determine where it's going?

One word: Hunter!

Not from Halo either :p

That's awesome. I love how technology is being advanced everyday at a faster and faster rate.

For all my fellow Mechanical Engineers......

w00t!

And the Electrical and Computer E's are pretty cool too. :whistle:

Ok, that vid is just scary.....everything about it is goin to give me nightmares.... and it looks like a weird mini AT-AT from star wars...on crack....kinda. and if i ever heard that noise coming from ANY moving object....omg...

Creepy

dang, robotics are coming miles... I remember watching star wars and people were saying a robot could never walk like that because it would lose balance as soon as it picked a leg up since it couldn't shift wieght like living things... guess they were wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back