Progress On: Arbie Armor, Infectionthing, Rc Warthog, And The Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organs in mains said:
i downloaded it but it was a word file
You might have downloaded the wrong file. I looked at the file on the MegaUpload site and it's an .rar file. Ignore the FileDropper link. It's broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I can't believe how well that warthog shell fits!
I've got 2 RC cars of my own, Fixed and driven like crazy..
the dust and dirt and mud keeps getting into the battery xD

Ral Partha said:
You might have downloaded the wrong file. I looked at the file on the MegaUpload site and it's an .rar file. Ignore the FileDropper link. It's broken.
Ye it is a 'rar' document but it wont open in pepakura.Do i open it with something else or is there a problem?

Anybody have a .obj file of the flood any types but preferably infection form? I'd love to make some cuddle flood!

hey wait has anyone gotten that program to work, ral partha you said you ound it on megaupload. may i have zee link?
i really want to make a cuddle flood.

rachciav said:
ral partha you said you ound it on megaupload. may i have zee link?
I was referring to the warthog pep file, not cuddle flood. Sorry!

EDIT: as for the Plushie video narrator, I understood her just fine. :D

ooooh ok sorry i misunderstood you :lol:
and does any one have any an idea for materials i was thinking tye dye green and yellow to give it that rotted flesh look.

hey wait has anyone gotten that program to work, ral partha you said you ound it on megaupload. may i have zee link?
i really want to make a cuddle flood.
Ya, I got it to work and it uses .obj
If anyone has the file it would make life much easier. That or some good pics of the flood, my xbox is rroding atm.

wait how did you open it though? mine didnt have a program to open....it only had the example and texture files.
i might be able to model a flood infection form if i get this o work, or with google sketch up. but i dont know if i
still have that program.

well it sure was a good idea! :D and i finally got that program to work! ill be making a pattern
hopefully with in the next hour or so, and depending on if this demo lets you save work, ill post the file on this thread.
btw is there anyone who happens to have god reference pictures of infection form flood, they would be well appreciated.

edit:never mind...after some tinkering with the program, and finally making the pattern, i found that it just wasnt worth it. the pattern that i ended up with was something i could do with out the program, had little detail, and there was no way to scale the it. :( it was worth a shot though.

Do like a grav lift welcome mat... and when you step on it... it makes the grav lift sound of you being launched... >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Macattack64 @ Jun 25 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do like a grav lift welcome mat... and when you step on it... it makes the grav lift sound of you being launched... >.<</div>

Or you could make moltov cocktails in the form of firebomb grenades! ha

I do like that idea alot though. Someone should give it a try

Zaso117 said:
Or you could make moltov cocktails in the form of firebomb grenades! ha

I do like that idea alot though. Someone should give it a try

Hmm, I think the police doesn't really like me to do that ^^ Neither do my parents :p

Matthijs said:
Hey guys,
I was thinking... WetOkole made an awesome CQB helmet, BlackRoseImmortal is making a cool sniper, people around here make a lot of cool stuff now.
I want to make something awesome too, instead of the Mark VI parts that most people have... Do you guys have a cool idea? I'm pretty good with Pepakura and bondo.
Any suggestions?

Matthijs

try e.v.a and i no there is no visor big enough for it but still it would be cool if u made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back