Status
Not open for further replies.
TurboCharizard where did you get your Daisy/CQB visor? I know I could probably check your thread... but I don't wanna xD
I vacuum form PETG for pretty much all my visors.

It's not as bad as it sounds, it just takes a little bit of time to set up and a few dollarydoos to practice and get things right.

Wooooowee, been a busy couple days over here at RandomRanger Productions. Built myself my other forearm and glove! Just gotta polish/caulk one of em yet, but after that they should be ready to go!

Obligatory shoutout again to Colton for helping me along the way :), that'll probably included in all of my progress posts xD.
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190821165525118_COVER.jpg
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190821165937701_COVER.jpg
IMG_20190821_171604.jpg

Your right arm looks way nicer than the left. Guess that means you get a U/A Bracer or TacPad on the left to hide your crimes :p
All of y'all are pushing for that tac pad xD. But yeah, you're right lol. I want to remake that one... but I'm waiting until I get more suit done.

Last edited:
All of y'all are pushing for that tac pad xD. But yeah, you're right lol. I want to remake that one... but I'm waiting until I get more suit done.
TacPad is or the GPS is handy for keeping your phone or a battery pack. The U/A Bracer and U/A Bucklers are also good for hiding stuff in. It's all up to you good sir!

Psssh, hey you, yeah you, try a ball point pen instead of a sharpie, trust me, makes a difference, also good luck on T3, it's going to be hell, wait fun, meant fun.

But you got this, looks good so far!

Psssh, hey you, yeah you, try a ball point pen instead of a sharpie, trust me, makes a difference, also good luck on T3, it's going to be hell, wait fun, meant fun.

But you got this, looks good so far!
Idk, I really like my sharpies. You can get a perfectly crisp line by drawing half on the foam, half on the template. Plus this foam is way to dark for a black pen to show up on.
And, thanks :), I've got about 100-200 hours put into it so far over the last month (which also happens to be the amount of time I put into my whole Mk VI suit)

Idk, I really like my sharpies. You can get a perfectly crisp line by drawing half on the foam, half on the template. Plus this foam is way to dark for a black pen to show up on.
And, thanks :), I've got about 100-200 hours put into it so far over the last month (which also happens to be the amount of time I put into my whole Mk VI suit)
Do you bro, looks great all the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back