Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great but it also looks like it's sitting very high on your waist. The cod is to cover your groin area...... and it looks like it's coming up a bit short. Are the thighs in the proper place? They seem to be pinching inward as well, probably preventing the cod from sitting properly.

Looks great but it also looks like it's sitting very high on your waist. The cod is to cover your groin area...... and it looks like it's coming up a bit short. Are the thighs in the proper place? They seem to be pinching inward as well, probably preventing the cod from sitting properly.
Yeah, none of the pieces are sitting properly as nothing is strapped and everything is either held up with duct tape or friction. I'm hoping that once I have things strapped up, thing's will sit more properly. I guess we'll find out when I cross that bridge. It's also possible I may need to scale up the cod piece again, but I think I'll wait until after building the chest to see how everything scales together. The thighs look pinched, either because they're pinched, or because of the weird way I have to stand to keep them up. Time will tell

I'm gonna have to start figuring out exactly how I want to do the undersuit pretty quickly here.
For the reach undersuit, it looks like it is pretty simple. You can just use a black morph suit and it will get the job done because of how much of it is covered by the armor. The halo 4/5 suits, not so much. If you want to add detail to the stomach and back, you can use craft foam or some layers sewn ontop of the fabric. One of my favorite reach undersuits is shown of in KitKatGoose's thread, and she nailed it, while making it comfortable. Sewing with elastic so it can stretch, and it is really simple.
IMG_20190507_165414.jpg
IMG_20190515_000405.jpg

For the reach undersuit, it looks like it is pretty simple. You can just use a black morph suit and it will get the job done because of how much of it is covered by the armor. The halo 4/5 suits, not so much. If you want to add detail to the stomach and back, you can use craft foam or some layers sewn ontop of the fabric. One of my favorite reach undersuits is shown of in KitKatGoose's thread, and she nailed it, while making it comfortable. Sewing with elastic so it can stretch, and it is really simple.View attachment 278111View attachment 278112
Yeah, I've seen her ab wrap, it's really good. I'm trying to learn what I can from it.

Minor update, just wanted to share that I got my shoulder pieces (finally) mounted using a modular system that allows me to swap them out with other shoulder accessories as I please, without sacrificing appearance, durability, or stability. Was originally only posting this to IG... but I wanted Sean Anwalt to feel included

IMG_20190917_184951.jpg

IMG_20190917_185010.jpg

IMG_20190917_184946.jpgIMG_20190917_185015.jpgIMG_20190917_185026.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back