Rate your Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start with my rating 1000000000000000000000000/10.

Roadwarrior that suit of armor was the final and largest part of what brought me into this hobby and I was in sheer awe when I first saw your Youtube video of it. The work you put into it really paid off well and I really can't find any mistakes with this. Great work! It's just sooo cool. I will be really happy if my F3 suit comes out half as good as that.

I'll send you my first born son. Or something... lol just kidding, but really you did great on this. 10/10. :D

Edit: Question for Roadwarrior. How is the mobility in the suit? Can you run around and bend your knees far, shake your arms around, etc.

I'll take that as a 10/10

I would love to get mine on here, but man I HATE suiting up. I'll see what I can do in the next week or so...

ok so sprtnbd50 isnt going to be here all that often anymore and he's "given" this thread to me so if you what to have your armor reviewed then send me a pm with a link to the photo site and img codes and ill be updating this thread as often as i can. i cant promise weekly but ill do my best to keep it current. :)

ps. unless i get update rights from a mod then all suits will be not be veiwable on the first page.

ok so sprtnbd50 isnt going to be here all that often anymore and he's "given" this thread to me so if you what to have your armor reviewed then send me a pm with a link to the photo site and img codes and ill be updating this thread as often as i can. i cant promise weekly but ill do my best to keep it current. :)

ps. unless i get update rights from a mod then all suits will be not be veiwable on the first page.

Please do start a new thread. Though you should copy the format on how I did it. You'll learn everything on the first post :)

hay gauise. am back. Anyways, I've gotten to requests to resurrect this thread. Anyone up for it?

Remember:
-Only you can choose to have your OWN armour rated
-You will receive a rating
-Some people will also choose to give you constructive criticism

If anyone is still interested in doing so, hit me up, just reply to this! I'll be happy to start a new thread :)

i'm definitely interested and would love to be torn down by the community XD lol jk, bring it back!
IMG_1615_zpsa3c2f692.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1640_zpsc8c34dc5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1622_zpsa141dba2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I do have to say bring this back because if you have a low rating than it gives you something to work towards to make it better and improve your skills.

Not sure if I post this here or not. Thorn. 9.9/10. the only thing I dont like is the elbow pads. everything else looks better than the game.

Thorn armor rateing by rickrtickr.

Overall build 9/10

Solid armor pieces 10/10

under suit 8/10 - this is due to the lack of detail at the waist and behind the leg - minor but this is my reasoning.

weapons/props - 10/10

mobility - ??? unknown but from the pictures i would say you have near total leg mobility but the shoulder pads look very limiting - 8/10

well there is my rating loved your armor.

could you rate my armor next.

DSC00830_zpsd649e827.jpg

DSC008461_zpsc4306e07.jpg

DSC00814_zps7e62f07a.jpg

rickphotoshop_zpsf12a87fc.jpg

Rickrtickr armor rating by Kadus27

As with any critique, please take what I say with a grain of salt.

Overall build: 8.5/10

Solid Armor pieces: 9/10 | I absolutely love the metallic color you were able to pull off, and for the most part, everything looks spot on. The one point I took away was for a very few number polygon's that could've been smoother, and the lack of that extra detail that really makes things pop

Undersuit: 7/10 | The plungers on the feet work well, and I really like the grey shoulder piece that fills that great void, but it's still lacking those details that make it really pop

Weapons/Props: 9/10 | I really like the assault rifle, especially because it was built from scratch. The detailing is nice, not astounding, but definitely adds to the suit. And the fact that it attaches makes it integrate really well with the overall look, and it's one of the suit's strongest points.

Mobility: Guessing really good do to the large gap behind the knees, good looking elbow bend in the last picture, and some good space in the hips and abdomen.

Overall, I love the combo Reach/3 build, and think that it's a suit anyone would be ecstatic to call their own.

shotgun rumble.
what you have is great, lovely battle damage on the helmet. 7/10. would have been more, if there was more armour.
Rickrtickr.
a solid 8. paint detail looks good, could have done with a bit more smoothing in places with bondo. the thing that lets you down is your undersuit and you have very visible straps. you might also want a balalave or neck seal in the future as we can see skin in the back shot.

Guise, ur doin it rong. Haha, remember, PM me! Alright, we're gonna start this again! I'll link you all to the new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back