Raziel1981's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem. thanks for the unfold. im modeling the rest of the helm right now.

here's another update... just doing rough drafts on the visor and a little on the top of the helm with the attachment.

jorgetemp-3.jpg

The progress on this looks absolutely spectacular. I can't wait to see a finished product. I'd attempt an unfold but I no longer have a password since my conputer died. Ill have to save this for when I get a new laptop...

I finished doing a rough unfold of the attachment.

If anyone can clean it up, it would be appreciated..

Im planning on doing it, but wanna see if someone skilled at it is willing.

Its also in 100mm height.

Will need to update that later.

Jorge Attachment Unfold letter.

The King Cobra said:
This looks amazing! I can't wait to see more progress.

thanks. i'd try to get faster on modeling.

WRising said:
The progress on this looks absolutely spectacular. I can't wait to see a finished product. I'd attempt an unfold but I no longer have a password since my conputer died. Ill have to save this for when I get a new laptop...

thanks, me too, i'd like to finish this up quick so i can see the result when transfered to pepakura.

A_Guardian said:
I finished doing a rough unfold of the attachment.

If anyone can clean it up, it would be appreciated..

Im planning on doing it, but wanna see if someone skilled at it is willing.

Its also in 100mm height.

Will need to update that later.

Jorge Attachment Unfold letter.

thanks for the unfold. i'll try pepping it later when i finish modeling the entire helm. got a lot to do. my hayabusa build, this one and work here.

update: yey!!

got started on the ear piece and the back portion of the helm. took off the draft visor.

jorgetemp-4.jpg

and after a few hours later...

jorgetemp-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the double post... just another update done and almost finish with the helm...

i've made it rough, but nothing bondo cant fix. :D

jorge-left.jpg

jorge-front.jpg

jorge-perspective.jpg

that's all the update for today, might as well take a break and do the rest tomorrow. :D

hope you all like it.

XxCALIBERxX said:
Awesome, getting good at it!

What did you type into youtube to get stuff on the above? :D . *says eagerly*

Cheers, Dave.

thanks man. :D

just type in "thenewboston 3ds max" he's got lots of tutorials on 3d studio max if your using that software.

Looking excellent, Your really getting the hang of it!

Just a quick tip though, try keeping your geometry as simple as you can muster, it will make pepping much easier ^^

Can't wait to see more!

-Phi

Brandon McClain said:
Its looking absolutely phenomenal!!!!! Love it, can hardly wait to see how the rest of it turns out!!

thanks man. :D

Jason02 said:
Great job so far, also did a quick unfold on the attachment here.

thanks im just doing what i can to help and thanks for the unfold.

phixix said:
Looking excellent, Your really getting the hang of it!

Just a quick tip though, try keeping your geometry as simple as you can muster, it will make pepping much easier ^^

Can't wait to see more!

-Phi

that i will do in the future model that i'll create, this was just my first time modeling and i dont know how to minimize the geometry count. thanks. :D

is this jorge's concept helm? it looks more like the concept than the in game model. looks very good btw. I think this will be the next helm I make after I finish my eva.

Well looky here........I don't know how I missed this. This is looking really, really good. And you said you are just starting to learn this?

:eek woah... this is amazing. Raziel, your skills are amazing. Please shoot me and put me out of my misery! seriously, awesome job on the helmet! from the trailer, Jorge and Emile were my favorite 2 helmets... this is great! Thanks and keep it up! If your name wasn't in the title and I jsut saw the pic, I would swear tha t Rundown modeled this. *drools*

Oh, wow! That is awesome! I can't wait for this to get finished so that i can start building it. I am already halfways in pepping the emile helmet, but i just might drop it for this..

raziel1981 said:
sorry for the double post... just another update done and almost finish with the helm...

i've made it rough, but nothing bondo cant fix. :D

jorge-left.jpg

jorge-front.jpg

jorge-perspective.jpg

that's all the update for today, might as well take a break and do the rest tomorrow. :D

hope you all like it.

dude you should release that now minus the top piece as it would make an awesome custom helm or a potential marine helm

either way it's damn awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back