Raziel1981's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
mks81 said:
Well looky here........I don't know how I missed this. This is looking really, really good. And you said you are just starting to learn this?

thanks man, yup im just starting to learn 3ds max im just following the tuts on youtube on how to do this and that. :D

Gustav-092 said:
im blind... wow its pretty cool

thanks. :D

Rock said:
Do want now...

me too lols.

Boba Fett said:
:eek woah... this is amazing. Raziel, your skills are amazing. Please shoot me and put me out of my misery! seriously, awesome job on the helmet! from the trailer, Jorge and Emile were my favorite 2 helmets... this is great! Thanks and keep it up! If your name wasn't in the title and I jsut saw the pic, I would swear tha t Rundown modeled this. *drools*

thanks man, my skills are no match compared to rundown, he has made tons of models and im just starting one. :lol

Chrissern said:
Oh, wow! That is awesome! I can't wait for this to get finished so that i can start building it. I am already halfways in pepping the emile helmet, but i just might drop it for this..

me too cant wait to finish it. thanks man. :D

adventSpartanMatrix said:
dude you should release that now minus the top piece as it would make an awesome custom helm or a potential marine helm

either way it's damn awesome

this is a two part helm. one for the attachment and one for the actual helm :D if you just scroll up there's already an unfold on the attachment by A_Guardian and Jason02 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cough, cough, Bioshock 2 Big daddy Helmet, Cough cough. lol, jk... but seriously :p

Jorge Looks great! :D

Shade said:
Cough, cough, Bioshock 2 Big daddy Helmet, Cough cough. lol, jk... but seriously :p

Jorge Looks great! :D

lols. i might have to think about it, i still have to finish my hayabusa build :D

well hey everyone, i've finished jorge!! yey!! lols. hope someone can unfold this for me... thanks again guys for the encouragement to finish this one. :D

jorge-left-1.jpg

jorge-front-1.jpg

jorge-perspective-1.jpg

and the pepakura snap shot

jorge-052.jpg

here is the obj file guys ready for unfolding :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/227997429/86bac89f/jorge-052.html

I might try unfolding it today, and if i'm lucky, i'll convince my dad to buy a password for pep designer..

That helmet is awesome! It honestly looks like you have years of experience when it comes to modeling.

Chrissern said:
I might try unfolding it today, and if i'm lucky, i'll convince my dad to buy a password for pep designer..

That helmet is awesome! It honestly looks like you have years of experience when it comes to modeling.

thanks man. i think im not great when it comes to modeling just a little more practice and im sure i can do a lot better next time :D i just started learning how to model 3 days ago. lols thanks again. :D

Ruze789 said:
Model looks excellent, great job on this

thanks man, hope someone pep it, so i can see what it looks like realtime :D

Shade said:
Win, just like your Hayabusa. ;) Wish I could unfold stuff. :(

thanks man, lols i might have to continue my hayabusa tomorrow :D yey!

i've made the raw file public so if anyone wants to edit the model go ahead :D just put my name next to yours.. lols

i know some parts are just messy... i just dont know how to do that part..lols

http://www.4shared.com/file/228109905/423692a3/jorge.html

simply amazing man.

Just a suggestion

you should separate the attachment to one file and the helmet to another file

it might be difficult to scale it with both in the file Since the attatchment is floaing higher than the helmet which will give a very high Height perimeter.

if the helmet was alone you could scale it easily.

just a thought.

please excuse me while I try to find my eyes, they popped out the first time I saw this thread, and I really need to get them back to I can find the "Subscribe to topic" button. Can anyone help me?

But really, amazing models and the pepakura model actually looks....doable! At least for a guy of my amateur skill. i will definitely be watching this topic. Please...PLEASE...keep up the good work.

You sir, may have found your niche!

DANGIT! Just as Mine's almost done... but your's pwns mine. Very, VERY smooth... ooohhh... it iz beautiful! The only problem area you might want to edit is on the thingamijig on the forehead. The unfold is a wee bit rough there... but otherwise, perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back