Not open for further replies.
Gustav-092 said:
wow its beautiful definitively im blind xP... thanks men

thanks man.

SupermanExtreme1 said:
simply amazing man.

Just a suggestion

you should separate the attachment to one file and the helmet to another file

it might be difficult to scale it with both in the file Since the attatchment is floaing higher than the helmet which will give a very high Height perimeter.

if the helmet was alone you could scale it easily.

just a thought.

the attachment file is separated, there's a separate unfold here in this thread its on page 2 i think :D

rundown said:
nice model man :pLooking good. Thx helping out making the reach files btw xD

thanks man, glad i could help out. just doing what i can to this wonderful community. :D

A_Guardian said:
Ill go ahead and try an unfold.

And then let Jason02 unfold it better. :p

thanks for the unfold really appreciate it.

Akademee said:
please excuse me while I try to find my eyes, they popped out the first time I saw this thread, and I really need to get them back to I can find the "Subscribe to topic" button. Can anyone help me?

But really, amazing models and the pepakura model actually looks....doable! At least for a guy of my amateur skill. i will definitely be watching this topic. Please...PLEASE...keep up the good work.

You sir, may have found your niche!

thanks man, its my first model and just wanna try to help out, i hope i'll be doing a lot of models in the future :D

Alex spartan177 said:
Pretty Awesome files, Raziel

thanks man :rolleyes

Brandon McClain said:
Alright! Here you go!!!!! Unfold is all done!

Jorge-052 Helm

thanks for the unfold man, you're really good at unfolding stuffs :D nice job on the helm. makes it a lot cleaner to pep ;)

Lt. Buckmaster said:
NICE.

I can't WAIT to try this one out!

thanks man, hope to see my work come to reality..lols

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, my skills on speed unfolding are lacking.

I hadnt even finished downloading it yet, and brandon does his awesome unfold.

And MUST BUILD!!!

Well I sized it for my big head, chopped a few pieces, moved everything around and now it fits on 16 pages... I think I accounted for the height of the weird piece as well, though it would have been nice to have a file without it so I could just do the helm. Oh well no big loss, I will start scoring asap.

Alrighty guys, I did an unfold of Jorge. This is my SECOND unfold ever. So don't be too harsh on me.

Jorge.jpg

Clicky for A4 Unfold

Clicky for Letter Unfold

EDIT: done at 285 (around my default height) and NO ATTACHMENT :D

EDIT 2: Accidentally made the first one in A4, so for those of you with that AWESOME! For those without, get the second link.

Well I was going to put up pics of my progress but my computer is being a jerk. I'm getting close to half way done but I must stop for now to go to bed since I have work in the morning. I should have something to show off tomorrow after I get some time to work on it.

Rock said:
Well I was going to put up pics of my progress but my computer is being a jerk. I'm getting close to half way done but I must stop for now to go to bed since I have work in the morning. I should have something to show off tomorrow after I get some time to work on it.

wow, man your fast at pepping... :D

Drgnfyre4 said:
Very nice! Just took a look at it in Pep designer 3 to check it out 360 view...I like it!!!

thanks man :D its really the unfold that smoothen it out.

Kamaro said:
Nice model and good clean unfold. I really like it.

thanks to all that unfold :D

well hey guys... im back, and did someone mentioned a bioshock big daddy helmet? guess what, i put up an all nighter and finished it yey!! :D

big daddy ready to unfold!

bigdaddypepakura.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/229165779/6dbe24e9/big_daddy.html

The King Cobra said:
Oh my GOSH! You just keep getting better and better with all this modeling. I love it

thanks man, i just couldnt sleep and left nothing to do, so i decided to model big daddy :D

You should give the Jun helm a shot, I know there are a lot of people looking to see that one next. You sure do a good job!

Brandon McClain said:
You should give the Jun helm a shot, I know there are a lot of people looking to see that one next. You sure do a good job!

i think someone has done Jun's helm and it looked great :D cant remember the name though.

Brothers Darkness said:
Alrighty Raz, you gave me my project for today :D . Unfolding as we speak.

thanks for the unfold... :D hope it's smooth :D

I wonder if you will be among the first to provide the 405th community with an entire Jorge-052 set of armor...

Food For Thought!

Akademee said:
I wonder if you will be among the first to provide the 405th community with an entire Jorge-052 set of armor...

Food For Thought!

lol, someone is doing his chest armor now :D

Brothers Darkness said:
Of course,I come from the school of MrOreo123, I make things super smooth.

nice. advance thanks for the unfold man.

thanks guys for the great comments :D i think im gonna sleep now, my brain needs plasma recharge :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back