Reach Armor By Spartan-029

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone unfolded the chest yet? Im having a really hard time unfolding it:( It is an awesome model, don't get me wrong. But it has some errors and open edges that makes it hard to unfold. Im new to unfolding, so I dont know how to fix thatXD I only need a chest pep to finish my reach suit:p

Has anyone unfolded the chest yet? Im having a really hard time unfolding it:( It is an awesome model, don't get me wrong. But it has some errors and open edges that makes it hard to unfold. Im new to unfolding, so I dont know how to fix thatXD I only need a chest pep to finish my reach suit:p
Looks like I'm not the only one having problems with the model. Here's what I'm encountering:

reachchesterror.jpg

The details on both Reach chest models (shown above) got some funky surfaces showing up.

Same problemXD It may have been some errors when the model was exported from the modeling program or imported into pepakura.

Btw, I unfolded the male reach shin^^, feel free too edit it how you want. Just leave me in the credits for original unfold. Im still learning, so my unfolds isnt always the best. But I think I did well^^ Let me know what you think:)

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/rZhotbVp/Reach_Shin.html

Sorry i've been away guys. My brother died this week and i'm kind of in a state of grieving so progress has been slow. I took some time to try and get my mind off this so I went ahead and finished the Kat attachment for HaloGoddess here. I templated it off the original thigh so it should fit close to perfect.

35979_144924538860436_100000286729763_338737_552090_n.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/_fhjk-CD/Reach_Kat_thigh_attachment.html

just over 30 days left guys. we can finish. you'll make it. I have only until next week to finish mine. So I'll be back with more pics this wednesday since i have the day off. Good luck all. (ps. i'll fix the body armor parts when i get a chance)

And thank you again to Iganderson. The body armor is a perfect fit!

Sorry to hear that :(
Hope things get better for you, perhaps the modeling can provide a bit of a distraction..

And just want to say thanks for the attachment, I would not be where I am now with my kat build if it wasn't for you :)

Hey SJSUSPARTAN. Thanks for the thigh attachment, but it's not just for me. There are other Kat builders out there too, so I am sure that this will come to be of great help. :) Although, after looking at the live action shots, I did notice that quite a few things are still off compared your model and the live action. I may edit it, not sure because there is a lot to do and I want to make the pack where I can actually put stuff in it. :p

I got your comment you left on my profile, but I can't leave you one because you haven't enabled it. :(

Aslo, sorry about your loss, but I bet your brother is probably looking down on you telling you to go on with your life since you probably got a whole, bright future ahead of you and I don't think your brother wants to see you get all depressed. :) It has been YEARS since my grandpa passed and I still miss him. :( He was basically my father since he raised me from birth. Sometimes I still feel like it was only a couple years ago. I kept trying to hold back the tears on my wedding day (7/7 bungie day!!!) because I bet he was probably there with me and was happy. I really wished he could have been there for it. Gosh, I'm getting chocked up just typing this. XD

Okay, enough sad thoughts, time to start building some armor. I am FAR from being done. I only have FOUR pieces pepped! I am having MAJOR issue with shin pieces and it's making me mad! >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back