Reach CQC helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to both of you for this soon-to-be-EPIC file! This will definitely be near the top of my to do list as soon as the model is complete

I'll post it in here and in the Reach files thread when it's done. I expect to finish the model within a week, and then I'll probably post it here for someone to unfold.

And thanks again torsoboy for sharing this one, I had started modeling one of my own but this makes it so much easier!

So I didn't see the file here or in the Reach files... Where is it?

Why do I have this feeling that it's going to be another 5 months until we see a completed model?

Patience grasshopper.....

Do you honestly think any of these creators want to hear everyone
b!tch and complain that something they are creating for the community
is not out yet? As a creator and artist... that would just make me pissed
or just say "screw you." Honestly... we ALL need to learn to be patient,
let artists work... and then say THANK YOU when they give us their creations
and time....

GIve them some understanding.... step off... and wait like the rest us....

Sorry for being harsh... but tired of hearing people rip and complain
about the speed at which artist work....

**steps off soap box....**

Cujo3131

Patience grasshopper.....

Do you honestly think any of these creators want to hear everyone
b!tch and complain that something they are creating for the community
is not out yet? As a creator and artist... that would just make me pissed
or just say "screw you." Honestly... we ALL need to learn to be patient,
let artists work... and then say THANK YOU when they give us their creations
and time....

GIve them some understanding.... step off... and wait like the rest us....

Sorry for being harsh... but tired of hearing people rip and complain
about the speed at which artist work....

While I've passed the model along to Ruse and am no longer working on the model, I have to agree here. Making a Pepakura model is hardly the most important thing on anyone's list. We all have real lives. Jobs, families, friends, other projects, other interests, and rest and relaxation take every maker away from their work on these Pepakura projects. Just because a lot of time has passed since an update, that doesn't mean the artist has been working on it all that time. Ruze may not have even had any opportunities to devote time to the model since I passed it along to him.

So definitely be patient. After all, there is absolutely no obligation for any of us to give models out, especially on any deadlines. It's all for free, so you should let the artist work at his or her own pace. Be it days or months. Or, in that time, you could perhaps learn to do it yourself. Not only would you get what you want on your own, you'd learn something in the process. Win win.

Yeah I'm sorry the holidays put me in a bad place and I have a habit of checking this thread everyday and you guys got the big FU in a moment of impatience. I can imagine the work that goes in and it's not like you guys do this for a living, so don't take it personally, i think you're cool for creating models in the first place.

Modeling is very hard considering you are trying to make it a high def model with smooth lines then you have to unfold in pep, this takes time and maybe while the artist is modeling the product one could venture into another project and wait for the release... just my 2 cents..

forumline-1.jpg

flames2.png

I CaN HaZ ReC0N

If you would have read the thread, you would have learned that the helmet was unfinished and was handed over to Ruze, he is currently working on it and will have it out as soon as he is done. Trust me, we would all perfer alot of things done now, but a large part of this hobby is playing the waiting game. Patience is key, if you have no patience, you won't do well, trust me, i know form experience. ;)

We will get right on it for you master. Would you also like it crafted for you since the person doing it for free is living their life instead of serving to your needs? If you cant read between the lines here, placing demands is frowned upon and adding a note of support rather than a demand would be nice...

has the cqc helmet came out yet?
i would prefer it ufolded right now.
notefy me when it does come up.

Wow, now the new people are making demands. I have to admit though we had to know this was coming after all the coverage the site got during the release of reach.

Take your time ruse, if they want it bad enough they can either wait or scratch build it them selves

has the cqc helmet came out yet?
i would prefer it ufolded right now.
notefy me when it does come up.

geez ive been following this sight for months and this dudes post makes me wish it would take more than a year for this helm to come out... take your time ruse, you have no obligation to finish this thing on a spacific deadline, let alone even finish it

Wow, now the new people are making demands. I have to admit though we had to know this was coming after all the coverage the site got during the release of reach.

Take your time ruse, if they want it bad enough they can either wait or scratch build it them selves

You left out an option there turtle: They could just modal and unfold it themselves... Maybe then they will start to gain an appreciation for what actually goes into this craft of ours.

You know, you guys really, really need to calm down. "Is it done yet" does not put the pedal to the metal on what "you" want. There are free copies of Blender and lots of reference out there. Get off you lazy behinds and do it yourself so you "don't have to wait".

Actually you know what, I'm locking this thread. When it's done, then it will be opened back up. The selfishness of some of you guys is staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back