Reach Muliplayer Trailer Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hello 405th!

Check out the new trailer for the halo reach multiplayer beta coming may 3rd .

This thread is for disscussion on the trailer so, Voice your opinians!

-Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E95PeZ0qsLY[/media]

I could destroy the entire planet with this game. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

p.s.

JETPACKS ;)

Holy Jesus.....

That looks....uh... I don't think awesome does it justice and I am not to good at making up words, but wow, headhunter! That looks fun! AND JUMP PACKS!!

Something I do not understand though, if brutes were not supposed to be featured in the game, where did the gravity hammer come from?

Akademee said:
Something I do not understand though, if brutes were not supposed to be featured in the game, where did the gravity hammer come from?

They've said there will be brutes. but it'll be like H2 with elites being the main enemy and brutes like side enemies.

Also in Once More Unto the Breach you can see them working on a freakin Bad A** Brute chieftain!

There will be Brutes... most likely

I believe the headhunter gameplay is something like the shortstory in the Halo Evolutions. Im guessing something like 2 players versus a team...with objectives to complete.

Assassin716 said:
I believe the headhunter gameplay is something like the shortstory in the Halo Evolutions. Im guessing something like 2 players versus a team...with objectives to complete.

Correct.

I love how you can C**t-Punt now :D (0.09)

COMBAT ROLLS?!

I bet loadout is something like the games on CoD when someone can join or quit the game without disrupting it.

Wow, this game could possibly be the best game since the original halo... It looks amazing, to put it quite bluntly.

Woot jetpack!!!

However, I only saw noble six helmets... :( (I guess if they do other perms, there'll be a lot of emiles running around :lol) Gah! Now I have to make a Jun helm and a helm for multiplayer. :lol

I can't wait till the beta. Assassinations and fistfights galore!

Cheers!

The new scorpion looks a bit odd, but so long as it does its job, who cares!

I'm soooo going to using the jetpack and grenade launcher together! I'll be the annoying little bugger to end all annoying little buggers.

Whats really funny people say it took 2 years to make Halo 3 look like $#!T,

but now it only took a couple of weeks to make MW2 look like $#!T :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back