Reach Spartan III Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

lganderson

Hey guys, Lee here again with my personal Spartan III suit build for the launch of the new game.

Since pictures speak better then words here you go.

helmet1.jpg

arm1.jpg

shin1.jpg

shin2.jpg

thigh1.jpg

Helmet is in it's early stage of bondo.
All models are mostly Rundown, thanks Rundown.
The shin and thigh have model edits from me.
Hope you guys like.

Very clean pepping! Very brave of you to put the thigh and hand plates together with no edge IDs! I'll be keeping my eye on this, hope to see it to completion.

Finally have another update.

Was able to resin the outside of my shins and bicep pieces.
shin_arm.jpg

I've been mainly working on modeling and pepping so it was nice to do something different.

Also put together my forearm piece. The model is from SJSUSPARTAN, great model. Was actually working on it myself, but this saved me a bunch of time, thank you. I made it a tad small so I'll have to redo it, but I'm gonna rework it a little to make it easier to pep, so hopefully it'll go faster next time.
forearm1.jpg

I've also started work on my Assault Rifle! I'm using the model made by Rid3r and unfolded by carpathiavh99. With pretty much the same technique as carpathiavh99.

AR1.jpg

Hope you guys like it. Hoping to have tons of progress to post coming up. Stay Tuned.

Well my shins are made by me. So i couldn't give you any real scaling data.

I've been pretty bad with scale, mainly just trial and error for me.

the reach Ar is coming out great, have you figured out how to make the clip fit in the clip holder you know the part that the clip goes into?

Looking good, man!
Nice and clean pepwork :p
And is there any chance that you could put a link up for that shin please?
I would be eternally grateful :)

Back with some more progress.

Finally started my chest piece. It's a hybrid of my work plus rundown and spartan-029 models.

Front:
chest2.jpg

Back:
chest1.jpg

Also worked on my knife some more. Got it hardened, it's still rough lots of sanding to do.
knife3.jpg

With sheath:
knife4.jpg

Cirkob5477
Looking good, man!
Nice and clean pepwork :p
And is there any chance that you could put a link up for that shin please?
I would be eternally grateful

Yes, i'll get that up as soon as possible. Gonna try and put all my unique files up for you guys.

Also thanks to Juliet76 and Carpathiavh99 for the knife. Thanks to Rundown and Spartan-029 for the chest models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back