Real Powered Exoskeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an enlightening film to watch :)

I like how they already have concepts for future soldier armours.

One step closer to real world mjolnir!

sierra092 said:
That was an enlightening film to watch :)

I like how they already have concepts for future soldier armours.

One step closer to real world mjolnir!

just saying the helmet and its body look like odst armor

Last edited by a moderator:
just saying the helmet and its body look like odst armor

Where do you think half the ideas for Military Weapons come from? Star Wars Lasers to shoot missiles out of the sky (They actually CALLED the program Star Wars), the list of Star Trek stuff that's been ripped off is way too long to post here, when you think of it, Halo is no exception really.

-Kaster

Ah yes, i remember this little interview bit. I believe it's been up for like 4 years now or so. 4 years ago technology + modern advancements = unbeatable killing machine.

saw this back in 07, it was just awesome, do we know of any New videos of this project? I was trying to think of a way to put this to pep armor.

wow, this actually looks promising. maybe in a couple of years when the frame can be slimmed down and plated with armor, we might see the first generation of IRL SPARTAN commandos

mustang2500 said:
Needs some bright glowing Blue LED's. Get about, maybe 300 or so on there and then we'll talk.

yea, uhh military= stealth. LEDS= hey, shoot me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is not the right place to post this, but your P.M. box is full Rube. Can you plz P.M. me the price for one of your ODST visors? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back