Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rhinoc can u get me all your reach files in one bundle? it would be uber helpful
What's wrong with downloading them yourself from the 1st post? He already made the models and even unfolded a few of them. What's so hard about clicking on the links?

sry, i hav chronic pdf downloading laziness which makes it painful to find and download all the files (i also hav a mac)

also, i will bow down to your holy awesomness if anyone can contact me for all these files for conversions so my mac can read them (PLEASE!)

i just need jorge thighs then ill hav all of them, also wondering if anyone has unfolded carter armor? (first person 2 respond gets a biiiig cookie!:D)

Hey Rhinoc I am planning on making Jorge 052 armour after I finish my ODST helmet, and I was wondering if all the files i need to make it are on the 1st post?
Btw you and the unfolders are awesome!

First post updated with all the new stuff!

Some things (thigh, cod, forearm) still need to be unfolded though!

If two files are listed, the bottom one is the new one.

Mehh, I'll go on soon, after Reach comes out... gotta jack the modem from upstairs XD

Edit: Btw, how's that Emile helmet going?

sorry if im being a noob coz im new to this stuff but is there a way i can rotate the shoulders and thighs so they go on both of my arms and legs (left and right) if you know what i mean?

I just read the entire thread from page one to 46 and i must say that you guys are gods when it comes to modeling all of these things. And a big thanks to Rhinoc because Im using all of his files to build my Jorge 052 armor.

sorry if im being a noob coz im new to this stuff but is there a way i can rotate the shoulders and thighs so they go on both of my arms and legs (left and right) if you know what i mean?

Hey man,

In pepakura theres an option to flip pattern in the 2d Pattern Window. That would make a piece you have meant for, say left shoulder go for the right shoulder. Warning though, the 3D Display of the model doesn't change.

Hope that helps you man :D

I have a question and i think it is related to this thread so I hope I am not thread jacking. What thighs should i use for my Jorge build? I looked through all the files you posted but I dont think there were thighs for him.

All the spartans have the same thigh pieces. As a matter of fact, all of nobel team have the same basic armor, just different helmets and attachments.

So I take still no progress on Kat's thigh pack? I didn't see anything about it on the first page so I just assumed that you don't have any news on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back