RoxyRoo's Reach Build + Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
*eye twitch*

Holy sh**!!!!!! I looked at the pics and my heart just stopped.... How is it even possible to make it that perfect???

Are you a robot? Or a wizard?

*eye twitch*

Holy sh**!!!!!! I looked at the pics and my heart just stopped.... How is it even possible to make it that perfect???

Are you a robot? Or a wizard?

Ah yes, did you not know Roxy is a robot wizard?

Good grief on toast. That helmet is simply astounding; I'm extremely jealous of your foam skills. I may have to look into foam for my own GUNGNIR build - or else swing by Arizona during my trip across the States in a few weeks and make a house call o.o;;

But honestly. Astounding work - I'd vote for Elite once this is all said and done.

Wow...just wow.:D

Love the helmet. You seem to have a way with foam that most of will never achieve. My hats off to you on this work of art. :cool

You make foam helmets look so AMAZING!
Can I have your hands?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Roxy!
I don't think it looks too big at all.
AND YES... YOU SHOULD FEEL LIKE A BADASS!!!

Looks fantastic!
Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow youst amazing, may i ask how did you make those lines on the back of the helmet?
Please excuse me not replying to anyone. I'm going to upload these pictures and get back to work. I will explain EVERYTHING in detail once ComiCon is over!

so.. moving on.. here is my helmet! MIRRORED PICTURES ARE MIRRORED.

Photoon2012-05-22at2146.jpg

Photoon2012-05-22at21472.jpg

Photoon2012-05-22at21473.jpg

Photoon2012-05-22at2334.jpg

Photoon2012-05-22at23342.jpg

annnnd knee caps

Photoon2012-05-23at0058.jpg

Before you ask questions::

** No, it is not crooked.
** It only looks large because I don't have my armor on! It fits me perfectly!
** I do have a plan for the eye, but I will explain later when i have more pics.
** And yes, I do feel like a badass.

Charly I may be wrong but I am gunna jump in here as I did the same on my Ironman helmet. Either tool can achieve the same result. Basically burn them in with a soldering iron or wood engraving tool.

Sorry to answer on your thread Roxy but I know you are probably more focused on getting ready for con atm.

but isn't the soldering iron like dangerous for the foam? i have one but dont dare to do ir because it might melt the foam although it has awesome results but i dont know
Charly I may be wrong but I am gunna jump in here as I did the same on my Ironman helmet. Either tool can achieve the same result. Basically burn them in with a soldering iron or wood engraving tool.

Sorry to answer on your thread Roxy but I know you are probably more focused on getting ready for con atm.

Wow, that looks amazing Roxy! I can't wait to see what you do with the camera/viewing apparatus/whatever! That, and the paint work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back