RoxyRoo's Reach Build + Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun dude!

Wait-- can't looking through a peephole for a long time screw with your depth perception? (after you take off the helm?)

One more update before i head out to Phoenix Comicon. My spartan is now COMPLETED!! All I have to do is put the thing on. XD But since it's really hot here in Arizona, I'll be putting it on at the convention. I will post pictures of the full costume after this weekend is over (or maybe tonight when I get home? Don't count on it.. I'll be exhausted.)

These are the last pieces I finished.

Neck Seal: Made with craft foam and the last couple sprays of plasti-dip I had. XD This is separate from the chest piece. If it were not separate, I wouldn't be able to get my head through the hole. It attaches with velcro behind my neck. I do expect my costume to heat up.. I'm bringing one of those gel neck ties to wear underneath. =D
Photoon2012-05-25at10113.jpg

The Leggings: They are fully extended to my shin now, and they have velcro on them to keep my knee caps on. It's quite comphy with all the cushy fabric.
Photoon2012-05-25at1017.jpg

Photoon2012-05-25at10172.jpg

The next pictures you see will be me in full armor.

I got so excited then. My email sounded off and I saw it was you and jpegs listed. Thought they were going to be fully suited. This for me is good though I really love suspense and surprises. Cannot wait to see the photos.

Have an awesome time at con and look forward to seeing the finished master piece :D
Tom.

I know I have not been registered at this site long...but i have been watching this and a few other builds for quite some time.. in fact im going to blame you, drack , anna, godess and a few others for the hundreds of dollars im going to invest shortly on this hobby ;)

just wanted to say the suit looks awesome glad you were able to complete it in time,and cannot wait to see the pics from the con.

1 request , allthough i know you were probably really wiped out at the time the pictures were taken...but you completed the build i wanna see a smile in the next picture . ;)

1 request , allthough i know you were probably really wiped out at the time the pictures were taken...but you completed the build i wanna see a smile in the next picture . ;)

Lol. You will, a shark smile :)

So jelly you have a finished Gungnir and you are going to comic-con... still awsome looking costume.

Long time lurker, first time commenter here. Congrats on the completion, can't wait to see the whole suit in action! And with all that foam and quilted padding, I hope the convention is very well air conditioned for ya.

Also, I think I will be borrowing some of your undersuit ideas for my build as well. Yes, much goodness to be had there. :D

Your armor looks amazing! and the ww2 style on your helmet was a really cool Idea and looks great! Cant wait to see everything together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back