Saint Seiya models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it Coming Guys... Any one can Help me with Ikki Fenix Please... the 2nd Armor... and Later Milo of Scorpio...

Plz, I got no skills doing the unfolding , I want to start the making of Fenix Ikki the 2nd Armor... any Process in that one?? or do I have to pay for the file???

and if i told you that i was just like you 3 weeks ago? no skills doing the unfold, and i'm pro on this thing now. all you have to do is play with the software ali bit and you will see what you have to do, its pretty instinctive

read all the topics, see some tutorials, watch some video tutorials

if you dont have the will and the commitment to unfold a file you probably not have the commitment to build the pep also.

and if i told you that i was just like you 3 weeks ago? no skills doing the unfold, and i'm pro on this thing now. all you have to do is play with the software ali bit and you will see what you have to do, its pretty instinctive

read all the topics, see some tutorials, watch some video tutorials

if you dont have the will and the commitment to unfold a file you probably not have the commitment to build the pep also.

I asking for some one else Help around this Forums... its Cool I will stay out of this... Thank you anyways...
Oh and for Information I had made a couple Halo Helmets.

Why this Place is full a Rude People? No one Ever Helps when I ask and always some Dude "D.B." post with an attitude... Jess, I'm outta Here.

I asking for some one else Help around this Forums... its Cool I will stay out of this... Thank you anyways...
Oh and for Information I had made a couple Halo Helmets.

Why this Place is full a Rude People? No one Ever Helps when I ask and always some Dude "D.B." post with an attitude... Jess, I'm outta Here.

you are not asking for help, what you are doing is asking someone to UNFOLD all the armor for you, that isn't help at all...
what i did is helping, i told you what you need to do to unfold the armor.

btw unfold an entire armor can take several weeks of hard working, those OBJ extent files are all sticked together, you have to rework them on a 3d editor soft like 3d max or another one, separate all the pieces, and unfold piece by piece, in order to create the armor... i can illustrate that for you:

when you open the model it will look like this:
armadurainteira.jpg

then you have to rework it, to eliminate open gaps, separate all the parts and other unnecessary things, since the anime guys is different from a human dude, the body form is totally different, the anime guy is all skinny and tall
armadurarecortada.jpg

then you open the individual parts on pepakura designer ans start unfolding piece by piece
sagitario1.jpg

unfoldedchest.jpg

so as you can see, you have to put some real big effort to unfold those files

if you wanna help, i can provide you some help telling you to read the sticked posts on the 3D modeling area, noob area and pepakura armor area.

thats what i did, and i could unfold all the things i needed without asking for any help at all.

i'm not able to use this program, my problem is that the armor is in one piece and i can't even separate, for the unfullding it's ok, but unfolding the entire armor it's for crazy people...
Really 501 pages are tioo much for me...

Another thing, sorry for my english but i'm not very good to speak and write in english.

Don't kill me or i use my seventh sense... Or i call Nazgûl...

I already did the Fenix Helmet V2 , thank you for the Files anyways...
This is more Easy than I though, the Only think is the I pay $38 bones for the Pepakura Designer...
I will do this Little by little , I still have to finish my Wife Gears of war Armor made of Foam and my Odst Foam... until Then, Sayonara!!!!

I scaled and Unfolded the both arms of seiya version 2

http://www.4shared.com/file/6FBXGSgZ/larm.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/372fw3RG/rarm.html

Also I was looking at the models and I discovered that de models are flipped (they are like on the other side of the mirror)
the 3d models can be flipped? i know the 2d can be flipped but it would be great if the 3d cold be flipped too I am downloading the 3d studio too start from something (i dont have any experience so if someone could guide on that it would be great)

PS: it was my first unfold so don kill me please :p

Update i found out how to do so
Please take a closer look because all modes are flipped in most cases it dont change anything but some details like Seiya first armor chest are complete flipped

in 3ds max you need to go tools>mirror

you are not asking for help, what you are doing is asking someone to UNFOLD all the armor for you, that isn't help at all...
what i did is helping, i told you what you need to do to unfold the armor.

btw unfold an entire armor can take several weeks of hard working, those OBJ extent files are all sticked together, you have to rework them on a 3d editor soft like 3d max or another one, separate all the pieces, and unfold piece by piece, in order to create the armor... i can illustrate that for you:

when you open the model it will look like this:
armadurainteira.jpg

then you have to rework it, to eliminate open gaps, separate all the parts and other unnecessary things, since the anime guys is different from a human dude, the body form is totally different, the anime guy is all skinny and tall
armadurarecortada.jpg

then you open the individual parts on pepakura designer ans start unfolding piece by piece
sagitario1.jpg

unfoldedchest.jpg

so as you can see, you have to put some real big effort to unfold those files

if you wanna help, i can provide you some help telling you to read the sticked posts on the 3D modeling area, noob area and pepakura armor area.

thats what i did, and i could unfold all the things i needed without asking for any help at all.

Hi Memebr
i m workin with the 3ds max, i flipped the models because the were mirrored but i didn't figured how to separate all the parts if you could give me some tips to do, it would be great, meanwile i continue trying to resolve it

i've read that post,but my problem is that whem i open the file my pc became really slowly and the obj is not clear in the window, i don't have a pc good enough-____-

alexwazz you missunderstood i am trying to resolve how to separte objects myself, when i figured how it does i will proceed to separate the armors

Hello all. I'm from Brazil. Stirring well know glass fiber, foam and a wide variety of materials. But I am very weak with programs. Congratulations to all the work. I would like to learn about these features also 3d. A big hug and hand work. My English is bad sorry.

alexwazz you missunderstood i am trying to resolve how to separte objects myself, when i figured how it does i will proceed to separate the armors

sorry keven,you're right i missunderstood-____- so thank you so much !!!i really appreciate you work,i can't wait to have the files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back