Saint Seiya models

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by huesos 005, Jan 17, 2012.

1. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

hi everyone there, well i rip some models from a saint seiya game and i would like to share whit you, im gonna try to broke and unfold the models, but, if any wants to help me, thats will be amazing.

here is the pack have all the models and some pdo than i unfold and im doing the armor of unicorn
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9jg1r9qrb4zwmja

2. GAR

GAR New Member

3. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

4. ACDCrockr209

ACDCrockr209

Are you going to upload Tauros?!!

5. GAR

GAR New Member

WIP chest seiya.

[​IMG]

6. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

7. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

yes, tauros are in the files

8. sandy1973

sandy1973 Well-Known Member

How do you rip the 3d file from game? I would like to know and I would like to be able to do that.

9. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

10. sandy1973

sandy1973 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the info. I will get back to you later.

11. Guilhermebtbj1

Guilhermebtbj1 New Member

Has anyone unfolded any more parts of the armors??
    Im willing to unfold but i dont have the knowledge in 3d to separete the parts of the armors if anyone could do it i can unfold and post
    Thanks very much for this files! Been waiting for a looong time for this

12. akumario

akumario New Member

Huesos all the Files are Broken try to re-upload please I will love to work on this Saint Seiya Stuff , a Big Fan in Here...
    Also if you have any full unfold Post them :) - Chale, another Dead Threat... Anyone else Want to really Create a Saint Seiya Real Deal Threat???

13. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

here is the pack have all the models and some pdo than i unfold and im doing the armor of unicorn

14. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

15. akumario

akumario New Member

Heck Yeah huesos , I though the Threat was Dead... I will see whats up. you well all Credit... Keep it coming an Upload Pic uf your Process man.

16. Cede

Cede New Member

Simply awesome... Thanks for the model...

17. Memebr

Memebr New Member

If you guys wanna, i unfolded Shiryu's (2º part of the saga) helmet

here it's the link, enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?t7cr417vocrgcrt

and i will unfold the complete armor too, but it will take some time!

18. huesos 005

huesos 005 New Member

i really think this thread was dead because just a few people comment but now im feel excited.
    in other way im doing the armor of unicorn but im so slowly because the school, it is my final year and the projects are a lot
    im finished the helmet and the arms later im going to put photos i dont have camara even in the cell phone.
    i wish the people and i work together and make the unfolds i am a noob but still today the models works for me
    and if any have questions, me or others will help so see you later and good luck
    sorry but i dont speak english very well

19. Memebr

Memebr New Member

it is practically impossible to unfold shiryu's Helmet. (1st season of the saga)

the 3d model have to be reworked to get more smooth lines.

20. Memebr

Memebr New Member

i know its a double post, but i unfolded Shiryu's Shield.

its not the best file to unfold, because the polygons are all crazy on em shapes, but i did what my skills let me.

i advise not to build the glove, just the shield itself

here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2x3tscxpbsxp743

21. akumario

akumario New Member

Keep it Coming Guys... Any one can Help me with Ikki Fenix Please... the 2nd Armor... and Later Milo of Scorpio...

22. alexwazz

alexwazz New Member

could repost the link with the golden armor? the link in the first page is broken-___-

23. Cede

Cede New Member

24. Memebr

Memebr New Member

and if i told you that i was just like you 3 weeks ago? no skills doing the unfold, and i'm pro on this thing now. all you have to do is play with the software ali bit and you will see what you have to do, its pretty instinctive

read all the topics, see some tutorials, watch some video tutorials

if you dont have the will and the commitment to unfold a file you probably not have the commitment to build the pep also.

25. akumario

akumario New Member

I asking for some one else Help around this Forums... its Cool I will stay out of this... Thank you anyways...
    Oh and for Information I had made a couple Halo Helmets.

Why this Place is full a Rude People? No one Ever Helps when I ask and always some Dude "D.B." post with an attitude... Jess, I'm outta Here.