Saint Seiya models

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by huesos 005, Jan 17, 2012.

1. TJX62

TJX62 Member

Blender is free, and fairly simple to use.

2. sceletraxx

sceletraxx New Member

i just downloaded blender and it works. this is kind of noobish but can u teach me on how to separate the part and make it to individual file sir ?

edit : thanks , i has learned how to make it as separate part. thank you :)

3. Sey Tsubasa

Sey Tsubasa New Member

Guys! the files are downloading as everything but .pdo also the files that have the bronze, gold and other armors and characters no longer exist in mediafire could you please re-post?

Although I think that I might be over reacting because the files are not done!..... so yeah....

4. Keven Skywalker

Keven Skywalker New Member

Here you can download the files plus I added Hyoga, Shun, Shiryu and Seiya helmets unfolded by juke and seiya armor version 1 unfolded by krizalid (the chest looks fliped )
    and i added the seiya arms version 2 unfolded by me

EDIT: i added the jabu unfolds and the ikki´s armor v1 is separated by Huesos-005

http://www.4shared.com/rar/rgAIciXd/seiya.html

enjoy

And also if anyone has more files please share

5. chamuco110

chamuco110 New Member

Hi! guys i already separate the Dohkos armor, i modify the 3d model to my body using makehuman software and blender, but when i open the file with pepakura, the scale of the file is not same of the 3d model that modified in blender. I hope you can help, here is the armor separated in parts i hope you like!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/9aAX6hhp/pepfiles_2.htm

6. BioDelta

BioDelta Member

so dose anyone have all the armor files still. id love to get scroupos armor

7. prodye

prodye New Member

Hi huesos and thank you for your project, but the link it has been removed.
    Does someone have yet the pdo file?
    Tank you all

8. pappa811

pappa811 New Member

Hi all, I'm new in the forum. I'm italian and I'd like to make my first gold cloth for lucca Comics 2014. Could you re-post the link of gold armor?? The file is deleted from Mediafire.

Thanks in advance for the great work you have done!!

9. tlaloc29

tlaloc29 New Member

where is it this file?????????

no encuentro este archivo donde esta???????????'

10. tlaloc29

tlaloc29 New Member

whrw is ti the last one file ???????????????????? yhe link???? please

11. JayOneSeven

JayOneSeven Jr Member

Dude... this thread is almost 2 years old. Check that before you start asking for files that were probably long, long, long ago removed.

12. morkar78

morkar78

I agree with Jay...however, there is a group on facebook where I've seen people sharing a lot of Saints models... "COSPLAYS PEPAKURA Y MUCHO MAS" I guess

13. Keven Skywalker

well i know thats this topic has two years old but my link still works you can find it in page 6 (they are the same files thats Hueso_005 had uploaded )
    Also I found it more models to add and some of the old ones unfolded so i will reupload de link in a few moments and post it here

14. Keven Skywalker

New Link

Well I updated the link I add some files from PaperJuke (V1 Ikki Unfolded) and heroidepapel (Radamantis, Odin, Kanon Sea Dragon, Libra Geminis and Virgo (armor style) and a silver saint. Also i added two files for check (i cant open them but it seems to be Geminis and Aquarius Unfolded)

Here is the link

http://www.4shared.com/rar/sS4VosXM/seiya.html

EDIT: More files added (radamantys unfolfed, Libra unfolded, Leo Unfolded, Aquarius Unfolded, Geminis Helmet unfolded, Dragon Sea Helmet Unfolded,

15. savio84

savio84 New Member

16. marlon

marlon New Member

como abro los archivos no puedo abrirlos

17. Joker

Joker New Member

Hi Sorry for the Question But How Can I Do to Find Files Papekura Of All Saint Seiya.and Please I Give You might also few Board Type What To Wear Make them Come to Those That Are Almost Equal Outputs Scale 1: 1 thank you very much

Krizalid mi potresti Dire Dove Posso Trovare i File di Papekura delle armature dei saint? comunque mi potresti dare anche qualche consiglio per farle venire quasi o pure uguali a quelle originali in scala?? scusa la domanda ma mi potresti fare vedere la foto della armatura finita se vuoi?? grazie

18. colbs

colbs

Ummm what?

19. Joker

Joker New Member

where can I find the armor of the saint seiya?? those Pepakura

20. colbs

colbs

Google

21. Joker

Joker New Member

about Google do not them find. me you give some site about discharge the download of armor of saint seiya??

22. colbs

colbs

Cant fund a file for it then free hand it. and really your Google search came up with no file result I just did one with multiple hits.........