Sean Anwalt's Halo 4/5 Master Chief build

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome. I'm thinking about not doing the torso until the whole thing is assembled, buckles and all. Think that'd be best?

Update: the backpack vents at the top are another detail I'm not happy with; a lot of builds I see just inset the square, but when i look at it it appears hollow almost, like this:
Screenshot_20190410-183719_Gallery.jpg 20190410_183801.jpg

So I did this:
15549431722837506953460975557444.jpg

Think this is the right track? I think so...

I can't tell, got a reference pic? But, you know what, that is a very clean piece

Then that is really, really close, I think its good

Thanks, zachturner009, but I think I can do better. I'm going for as accurate and as clean as I can get, and I'm sure I can make these less...I dunno, bubbly? More smooth?

Yeah I agree, other than need that circular nozzle part, it looks pretty darn good. I can't tell what's down inside that big dark rectangular area, might be small detail in there to capture too.

Yeah, the nozzle is going in last, I just left a hole there so I know where it goes.

Inside the big dark rectangular area is another detail indentation that I missed, but not too worry, I'll catch it next time.

Thanks for the input, guys!

You made me go into an anxiety attack because of how good that looks...

Haha thanks, shadow. I'm giving myself anxiety attacks trying to get it done! I'm hoping to have the jet packs done in ther best day or two. Then I'm going to try my hand at a foam helmet! :eek:

Dude this looks freaking fantastic!! Awesome job! Size looks perfect, I bet it will be great once everything else is done.

Thanks, ExCeLLuR8. I think the size is too big, but right now I'm going forward with everything else, then at the end if I can redo it, I will.

Yeaup, that's awesome, nice job!

Thanks! I'm trying for tier one with this baby, but we'll have to see how it goes with the rest of it.

I have the whole thing being shoe goo'd right now to make it "mob proof", though enough to be pulled at or pushed around. I hope.

Thanks for the encouragement, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back