Sean Anwalt's Mk V build

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's only the first coat, now worries. 2nd (or 3rd) coat will cover any imperfections or missed spots.

Is that the Cyan or Oregano green?.......if it's not green at all....I'm sorry....not really. Pic has terrible lighting......or it could just be my astigmatism. Take your pick.

I still need to touch up and detail paint, but I'm to the point where I'm measuring the straps! XD

20181012_071749.jpg
(cheerios for champions)
20181012_073114.jpg

Is strapping between the thigh and shin on the outside going to be enough? Or should I also strap on the inside?

EDIT: Outside and inside... The outer side of my knee AND the inside of my knees, or just one side or the other? The straps themselves will actually be attached on the inside of the foam... I realized that was an obscure way to phrase that.

Last edited:
I still need to touch up and detail paint, but I'm to the point where I'm measuring the straps! XD

View attachment 260824 (cheerios for champions)
View attachment 260825

Is strapping between the thigh and shin on the outside going to be enough? Or should I also strap on the inside?

EDIT: Outside and inside... The outer side of my knee AND the inside of my knees, or just one side or the other? The straps themselves will actually be attached on the inside of the foam... I realized that was an obscure way to phrase that.

You might find that strapping in this method will reduce your mobility. Get some straight pins, pin the webbing in place where you think you want to attach everything and go for a test ride. Test walk... Test the thing.

Also, more pictures of Cheerios requested.

That's better! Haha

Got the thighs and belt detailed and strapped together. I haven't added the LEDs to the thighs, though.
The shins are also done, just a little bit if detailing left there, too, but they are "wear worthy".
Expanded the biceps a tiny bit to make room for my massive muscles.
Helmet is slow going, but I'll get it eventually!
I have some pretty game- accurate under suit patterns figured out. I'll need to transfer them to real life, but thanks to TurboCharizard's build and reference photos, I think I've got it pretty good looking.

Wow.....way to be reference location exclusive....... so only a few know the location your your talking about. ...........

I did it in hopes of dragging you out to the West Coast for a convention appearance. You should be proud that I even used an American reference instead of something like a Tim Horton's Old Fashioned that got left in the stands of Maple Leaf Gardens for the duration of the playoffs and had a Labatt's Blue poured on it.

I did it in hopes of dragging you out to the West Coast for a convention appearance. You should be proud that I even used an American reference instead of something like a Tim Horton's Old Fashioned that got left in the stands of Maple Leaf Gardens for the duration of the playoffs and had a Labatt's Blue poured on it.

...eh?

You're on the west coast.... Why you no use the Canucks instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back