Sean Anwalt's Mk V build

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on the west coast.... Why you no use the Canucks instead?

I didn't want to use a reference to a pee soaked doughnut that was under The Twins Bunkbeds at Rogers Arena. Thought it would be a little less relatable but now we don't have the Sedins on the bench so it's less timely as well.

Also, my coworkers have started the parade float for the Leafs Stanley Cup victory in 2019.

I did it in hopes of dragging you out to the West Coast for a convention appearance. You should be proud that I even used an American reference instead of something like a Tim Horton's Old Fashioned that got left in the stands of Maple Leaf Gardens for the duration of the playoffs and had a Labatt's Blue poured on it.

Believe it or not, I have heard of Tim Horton in a separate conversation w/ Schankers..........Don't know who plays in MLG now but aware that hockey is very important there........and any self respecting beer drinker knows their beer and Labatt's is pretty good.

Believe it or not, I have heard of Tim Horton in a separate conversation w/ Schankers..........Don't know who plays in MLG now but aware that hockey is very important there........and any self respecting beer drinker knows their beer and Labatt's is pretty good.

Labatts and Molson are passable up here. On the West Coast they count as terrible stadium beer that does in a pinch but won't be found in your fridge at home unless you're on pogey.

Labatts and Molson are passable up here. On the West Coast they count as terrible stadium beer that does in a pinch but won't be found in your fridge at home unless you're on pogey.

I was trying to be nice.....not smart to insult a bad beer drinking, Ice Hockey loving Canadian........I think wars have started for less. I actually prefer Irish whiskey.

I was trying to be nice.....not smart to insult a bad beer drinking, Ice Hockey loving Canadian........I think wars have started for less. I actually prefer Irish whiskey.

I'm all about rum myself but hey, let's agree that whatever is closest at the end of a long crafting day is usually best.

Should we give Sean Anwalt his thread back so that FANGS doesn't beat us up?

One more before we give Sean Anwalt his thread back. I am not much of a drinker to begin with. Both Molson and Labatts leave a bad taste in my mouth. If it's beer, I prefer Steam Whistle or Sapporo.

Okay...now he can have the thread back.

HEY! Anyone wanna see a codpiece in a stick shift? No? Oh well.

20181027_190308.jpg

Drove to grandma's house for a thing. Great opportunity for a test drive of the suit.

Mod podge sucks.

Sneak peak at how things are looking.
20181027_213235.jpg

20181027_213309.jpg

And, of course, 4- year old Spartan Bob L. Hedd:
20181027_213437.jpg

I tell you, Commander Bob L. Hedd had unreasonable energy, and as he led me over and over (and over!) against the Alien bad guys, my heart bled for my foes, faced with such passionate and unrelenting prowess!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back