Somebody's Trying To Sell Belakors Recon Helmet On Bungie.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why i try to watermark all my images that goes straight through the image. Having sold on ebay, you have to do so, that way idiots like him dont steal your work.

Minty said:
Welcome that I could help. It just pisses me off when people, probably not even 15 yet, steal pictures of other peoples hard work and try to pawn it off as their own. Then he sent me a PM saying something about his being black, and Belakors being green. What an Idiot. I posted a link to Belakors profile, and then another link to the progress thread of the Armour build. And he STILL tried to lie about it. Anybody else agree with me?

Good looking out man. We need more people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how everyone was like "wow, nice job!"

then the 405th guys came in and said, "Your a fake, here's proof, you suck, k bye" and completely exposed the truth.

Nice work guys!

Dani-Girl said:
This is why i try to watermark all my images that goes straight through the image. Having sold on ebay, you have to do so, that way idiots like him dont steal your work.

I'll have to look for some decent watermarking software... though that's one reason why I take photos in the house and in places with distinctive backgrounds, it'd be pretty hard for anyone but me to be able to produce another photo of my bedroom wall ;)

Belakor said:
I'll have to look for some decent watermarking software... though that's one reason why I take photos in the house and in places with distinctive backgrounds, it'd be pretty hard for anyone but me to be able to produce another photo of my bedroom wall ;)

IRfanview can do a simple text addition to images (freeware)

And most of time, I tend to use an old Bedsheet behind my "models" that im taking a picture of. It helps to use "childrens" sheets.

case in point:
aka05so3.jpg

Loud bedspread, Voltron bedsheet. :D

Wow...that sucks! Good job with the diplomacy I suppose, but does anybody else ever wish that there were cyber-demons who could instantly decimate a persons computer for being a stupid wanker? Anywho, that's a good idea to take pictures in unique places but if people attack Recon owners in the game as much as they do, imagine what will happen if you don't protect your real life work.

As my 1337 brother would say, "I hate humans".

good catch minty. next thing you know somebody is going to start putting pics of adams armor up for sale

Thanks, lol now I feel like some kind of hero. And they have tried to steal adams armour before. But sweet justice was delt unto them also.

haha great thread.

Well, its not quite "claiming his work as your own" but adam did show up on my facebook - The picture of him holding his dog like a gun and going pew pew pew is one of my favorite "bumper sticker" application posts. :D

tenacioust183 said:
good catch minty. next thing you know somebody is going to start putting pics of adams armor up for sale
HA! It's been done. At least I'm pretty sure. I know it's done on YouTube waaaay too often too. Gotta come up with a watermark before I get too much farther in my build...

this is just sad, what a low life. if some one did that to me i would call the law and get him put in jail for scaming and for copy right and bla bla bla. lol

You probably could, I mean, he stole your pictures, and a billion people proved it. THEN, he took your work and attempted fraud. I mean, I doubt you will, but you could have a little fun and scare the crap outa him with a PM or two..... then ban him for all eternity from the one place in the universe that would be of any help to him. he already soiled his reputation, especially HERE. pep files should be locked out to members only...... then nobody but a decent member with MOD or Admin approval could enter the Wiki or anything like that.

Just my 2 cents, its amazing how fast you guys reacted before some retard came with the " I GOT FIVE HUNERD FOR THE PRITTY BLAK WUN!" lines.

-Chupa

Goes to show, you try to pawn something from someone famous, your ass is gonna definitely get caught. It's so simple.

Confucious T said:
Goes to show, you try to pawn something from someone famous, your ass is gonna definitely get caught. It's so simple.
As the saying goes "You reap what you sow" :)

Good idea with the bed sheet Dani :) I think I've got some Return of the Jedi sheets here somewhere :D
Also got myself some watermarking software (iWatermark) and it resizes the images so I don't have to use two separate apps :)

Nice! I just checked it out and it looks like a really good deal for that price.

...though for the "pay-as-little-as-possible-to-none" way I'd say that Dani has the best ideaXD

I just put myself in all of my pictures, using my iBlock system.

Belakor said:
As the saying goes "You reap what you sow" :)

Good idea with the bed sheet Dani :) I think I've got some Return of the Jedi sheets here somewhere :D
Also got myself some watermarking software (iWatermark) and it resizes the images so I don't have to use two separate apps :)

haha. i probably have those same sheets. sad thing is, i pretty much kept all my childhood bedsheets, just for the novelty. Then I realized that they can be used a cool backdrops for photos (when you intend to post them publicly)

iWatermark? Sounds interesting. I have animation-cels that i scan, but need a better way to watermark them. I'll look into that program.

Darkfire said:
As my 1337 brother would say, "I hate humans".
Or as I say, "Humans are Idiots"
BTW, nice job on the catch. Any slower, and someone may have been caught.

wow this spreadout so quickly.

You probably could, I mean, he stole your pictures, and a billion people proved it. THEN, he took your work and attempted fraud. I mean, I doubt you will, but you could have a little fun and scare the crap outa him with a PM or two

yes, I agree hehehe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back