Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to come!

I live in Denton, so anybody else in the DFW metroplex, I'd be more than happy to carpool. My car gets rather good gas mileage, so an easy donation of gas money for a tank would be all I'd need, haha.

I have finals all up until the 12th, so the 15-17th would work best for me, but I can make it to the 8-10th if that ends up being the winner.

EDIT: Also, I noticed the Arbiter chest/back, Ithica, are you going to make one too? :)

Ok here we go start spreading the word....I have decided to go for the dates of the 9th because that makes most sence. Start passing the word to everyone so we can start planning. That is a Saturday but you are all welcome to show up Friday all the way til Sunday. The 9th will be the day to focus on. Now that we have a day set we do not need to worry about a time. We can do this off and on all day long and even into the night. I am very excited about this. This will dtermine how often we do these events. When I PCS (move) I will do stuff like this as well there. If you can not make it to this even be sure to contact me if you can come visit another day. It may not be a group but I would still love to meet other members. Drakku my wife is actually doing that project. I am just a helper for that one. You will be able to discuss secerets and trade lessons if you come down or up..lol. Now that the day is set please respond via PM so I can start working on a list of who is coming. I would like first names and also anyone else that is coming witrh like friends and family so we can start shopping for BBQ supplies. I will keep a running list of who is coming and where they are coming from in the initial post so people know who to contact for carpool details. Also let me know if you are willing to car pool.

Thank you all so much for the support with this.

Ithica

Well I was kinda hoping for the 15-17th but still I might, not a 100% sure but I need to check my schedule but if in fact I am open. This is gonna be one heck of a trip Nothing but me, my gear, a few tanks of gas, some cases of red bull and the open road. Not to mention the over 1,400 from Cali to Texas seems very doable so I will keep you posted.

I'm also a possible, just need to see if I am getting my requested days off and if so I will just call in on either the 8th or 9th but after that I'm screwed for coming out there :lol: .

We will see.

Actually everything good happens near Austin :cautious: .

well i need to call some people and maybe i could go i just dislike texas at least san antonio, (boot camp lol)

I am going to start looking for jobs in Texas... ;)

I'm definitely in now. I'll be coming from San Marcos, and will have my girlfriend with me probably. I think she's more excited than I am.

Is that sad?

the middle of may are the AP hell weeks, plus i live in Philadelphia.

however, if you guys would want to do a Stickam feed, i can give you my Stickam account and we could do some video chat, if anyone is interested. all you need is a webcam/mic (i use my camcorder)

Last weekend in may would best or me (schools out),but I can't be there physically anyway. If you do stickam feed I'll join in that way. Keep me informed!

i want to come, but ya'll are all older than me (i'm still in middle school lol) but if ya'll can get a webcam feed or whatever up i could be there by webcam maybe

dragon spartan said:
i want to come, but ya'll are all older than me (i'm still in middle school lol) but if ya'll can get a webcam feed or whatever up i could be there by webcam maybe
Don't worry. I'm in High school, myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back