Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arbiter452 said:
Well Kaya, I have peped a helmet.

Your parents said don't show your face right? So wear the helmet, it will cover your face....

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaya Tetsu said:
Your parents said don't show your face right? So wear the helmet, it will cover your face....

Classic... I love it. It's that kind of thinking that makes this site so great.

I'm definitely going to bring some resin and fiberglass with me, so if I haven't already attempted it on my own, I can have someone show me first so I don't mess up.. ! :D IT'S LIKE AN AWESOME DAY!

Also, Ithica, shall I bring my Arby stuff for your wifey? My feet should be done, and I'm hoping to have my hands done too.
Bringing my pep might be a bit repetitive, though, since she should've seen it. :p

I also have access to a video camera, and I've got my laptop with Finalcut if we want to throw a video together, I don't mind editing.

And lol @ the helmet. I was going to suggest that, but someone beat me to it. ;D

Malechei awesome suggestion...lol.

Drakku oh yeah bring the arby stuff. I don't think you will ned the pep stuff unless you want to fiberglass and resin here. The cam and puter is awesome. We could use your editing skills.

Ithica

Yeah I'm Kaya Tetsu on stickam same as here. I got my webcam somewhat situated by draping it over the monitor and pulling to crd tight with the weight of my keyboard to hold it in place. So its good to go for now, in case I don't get a new one before the pep night. (Need a new one anyway, this one is kind of old.) Can't wait for this , do we have a solid date yet?

Ill be bringing the new laptop and webcam along with a brace of cameras lol for stills and some vid. Along with a couple moulds so bring your casting resin.

Cheers!

I'll be there in spirit. Sounds like it's really going to be fun, wish I lived closer.

Ok we are doing some shopping so we aren't doing it all at once so I need a list of any special requests for food or drink. Wifezilla is cooking BBQ pork ribs and chicken and other lil goodies. Drinks will be dew, coke, koolaid and appl juice. We can spice it up but I need to know what you all like. If I have a beer or two it will be Corona...lol.

Ithica

Kaya Tetsu said:

Not so much.
Me and my brother never add the visor, but we did add it on one and my brother cut it out.

Veritech017 said:
This thread makes me wish I lived in Texas. Oh well, I'd probably shrivel up and die without all the rain, anyways.

Actually it rains a hell of a lot more than you think in Texas.

The weather fluctuates alot too so you never really know how it will be, one second it's dry as a bone and the next it is flooding like crazy.

It's a fun state to live in except for the lack of snow down south :cautious: .

Ithica: I personally love the hell outta Ginger Ale but I will just buy a 12 pack for on the way there and such :lol: .

If you want me to buy anything for it to help out just send me a PM, I won't mind.

Veritech017 said:
This thread makes me wish I lived in Texas. Oh well, I'd probably shrivel up and die without all the rain, anyways.

Same here :cry:

I'd love to meet all you guys in person. Like Enrisan said, I'll be there in spirit anyway. Sounds like there will a lot of fun to be had :cool:

M07Marauder said:
Actually it rains a hell of a lot more than you think in Texas.

The weather fluctuates alot too so you never really know how it will be, one second it's dry as a bone and the next it is flooding like crazy.

It's a fun state to live in except for the lack of snow down south :cautious: .

Ithica: I personally love the hell outta Ginger Ale but I will just buy a 12 pack for on the way there and such :lol: .

If you want me to buy anything for it to help out just send me a PM, I won't mind.

yeah thats what i loved about san antonio but know im in big spring and its only raind like two times sens i'v been here :(

Veritech017 said:
This thread makes me want to live in Oklahoma again so I'd be a lot closer to Texas than I am now.

Yay for stickcam, just got my profile. Ithica I expect to see your awesome display room. ( Still Jealous btw. ) :p

i got a cam for via online so count me in just need to know the date and ill add everyone with stickkame profile :)
Mines THEFETTMAN so is my GT if anyone might be on xbox ill probaly be on there to :)

USG151 said:
yeah thats what i loved about san antonio but know im in big spring and its only raind like two times sens i'v been here :(

yeah, you'd think a place named Big Spring would get more rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back