temporly bann on reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

ok, so as u guys may now. i'll get banned dfrom matchmaking for 10mins if u leave some meany games. i think they need to remove that. im hoping someone has a way to block that. cuz its get me pissed off. and most of the times its cuz some stupid FF that i get booted.

ok, so as u guys may now. i'll get banned dfrom matchmaking for 10mins if u leave some meany games. i think they need to remove that. im hoping someone has a way to block that. cuz its get me pissed off. and most of the times its cuz some stupid FF that i get booted.

Most of the time it always is from accidental ff, but there's no way around it :/ aim a little more carefully?

yeah, i wish they made it so it wasnt so easy to boot players from games :p but, at least it stops people from rage quitting ! :D

Its just something bungie set up to keep players in game, and unless you want to run permanent ban, I would just say deal with it. It's happened to me plenty, and I just play campaign or firefight for a bit, then go back it.

No, they should not remove this. There are too many quitters as it is, and I don't think the quitting ban is harsh enough.

why they should not remove this:
a couple years back, i was in a halo 3 matchmaking game of team slayer. the instant the game started my entire team left the game and I lost 25 - 50. the next game my entire team ditched again and the other team were hackers, I lost -5 - 100. If you FF then that is all you, but that does not give any authority to taking down the ban. IT's ten minutes, suck it up and read a book.

yeah, i wish they made it so it wasnt so easy to boot players from games :p but, at least it stops people from rage quitting ! :D

Not really, I've played numerous games where my entire team quit. The other day, I was working on the weekly challenge getting revenges in Team Doubles (the best place to get revenges IMO) and out of maybe the 5 games I played before I got too ticked off, 4 of those games were played solo because my "teammate" quit.
If you ask me, the penalty for quitting/team killing is not harsh enough. I've been team killed more than I care to admit, but I rarely get the option to boot the player, while I may accidentally kill a team member and get booted for the first offense. The option to boot needs to be more standard (option after the second team kill) or removed completely and a super long respawn time added in, as in CoD.

And I agree that a few minutes of not playing Multiplayer won't kill you, it's not a very harsh penalty.

Ive been 10 minute banned, even 30 minute banned, about 100 times, and I never leave a game, I have never had a bad game,

(except that time everybody was getting haxed so bad that some guy got like 1,000 kills in one game by flying around with an automatic sniper rifle, but thats a different story entirely)

but I mostly get 10 minute banned once a day, because either:

1. lost connection because of some buttclown with a laggswitch.

2. lost connection imediately and did not even get to join, because host was a buttclown with a laggswitch (disconnects all players)

3. Somebody booted me from a custom game because I was owning (they boot you instead of ragequitting)

4. Booted form Xbox live game for same reason (how exactly does that happen?)

5. host gets red ring, boots all players (happened to me 3 times, and it was my friend all 3 times)

6. Xbox is frozen, must restart.

7. Internet connection lost ( "darn" u sudden link!)

8. for some reason only compatable game is in some country most people dont know about, host's xbox most likely gets run over by a tank.

9. teammate jumps on grenades on purpose to kick teammates for taking only sniper rifle (despite the fact that I am the only person on my team capable of killing more than two people with 8 shots.

10. teammate spawns in front of bullet, thinks I spawnkilled him on purpose.

I don't understand way people are so boot happy. I think I'm the 10 years I have played halo I have booted 2 people. I just wish I had a working tv so I can play.

should stay,,biggest pain in the butt is people who quit and i end up being the only one against 6 or 8 enemy.
If you dont want to play, quit before it starts matchmaking.....or shoot straight and dont kill ya team mates

the boot system is very flawed but there are some slight times when it comes in handy if used correctly. granted when some idiot runs infront of you while your firing you shouldnt be punished and boot because someone quits should be a little more in depth because emergencies and other interfences do happen. I once had my dog pull on my power cord and unplug my system and I had a 10min ban. theres no real point in worrying about it as most of life is unfair so i figure just go about doing something else while waiting.

I cant exactly remember how but once I got banned 10 or 15 mins because of three straight accidentally betrayals.
And Im a quitter-teammates magnet >:|

No, they should not remove this. There are too many quitters as it is, and I don't think the quitting ban is harsh enough.

lol, I agree. The standard XBOX should come equipped with a pop out boxing glove box that punches quitters in the face. Then, there should be a text box that pops up and says "Now think about what you have done to deserve this"...lol

I don't really have a complaint against any of the bans. A lot of people ragequit too often. I was in Team SWAT and my entire team quit on me. However..I still won against a whole opposite time. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back