*The Official* Halo:CE Anniversary Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read earlier posts, you would have seen that I already got the files. After downloading all of them and opening them in pepakura to take screenshots, I noticed that the unfolds were not very good and "clean up" was in order. So I have been having to go through every file and rework the unfolds. They will be up soon. :)

What about my file?:(

If you read earlier posts, you would have seen that I already got the files. After downloading all of them and opening them in pepakura to take screenshots, I noticed that the unfolds were not very good and "clean up" was in order. So I have been having to go through every file and rework the unfolds. They will be up soon. :)
Derp... sorry bout that
i saw the thread title and immediately hit the reply button

Awesome thread BTW

What about my file?:(
Well I just now downloaded it and opened it up in pepakura. The unfold isn't bad, but there were a few pieces that could have been connected to make the pepping of the model a little easier. Also, the file was saved for A4 paper size. I believe that most people here use letter size paper so I changed it to that. I'll have that file posted up soon too. :)

I made a bunch of Halo CE HD marine files a very long time ago. I could give them a quick upgrade if you need them?

all_togather_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Well I just now downloaded it and opened it up in pepakura. The unfold isn't bad, but there were a few pieces that could have been connected to make the pepping of the model a little easier. Also, the file was saved for A4 paper size. I believe that most people here use letter size paper so I changed it to that. I'll have that file posted up soon too. :)

Thanks HG:)

I added some more files. FINALLY got Rhinoc's files posted too. What a pain in my butt! XD haha

@ ForgedReclaimer - If you want to "touch-up" your models and submit them, go right ahead. I'm sure they will make an excellent addition, but I also think I have those files of yours already. :p I remember unfolding the chestplate of that model and a few other pieces for someone.

I cant wait to see the new Anniversary models. Not that the old school models are bad its just that i like the new art style.

heres what i find funny, from halo1 to halo 3 we were gone to high lvl armor. now reach comes out and now with anniversary we're all going back to MK3-5 armor. BUT the old armor looks so epic

I started using Rhinocs files. They are great models but I dont think they were scaled enough when they were unfolded. I tried to scale them but it makes the pieces too big for the page. I think the unfolds need to be edited again. Im not saying anything bad about them. The unfolds are great and the model is great but everybody will need to edit the unfold if they want to make them

I started using Rhinocs files. They are great models but I dont think they were scaled enough when they were unfolded. I tried to scale them but it makes the pieces too big for the page. I think the unfolds need to be edited again. Im not saying anything bad about them. The unfolds are great and the model is great but everybody will need to edit the unfold if they want to make them

I haven't looked at the new unfolds yet but maybe I'll try an unfold during the nights this week. I'll take my laptop home with me tonight and take a look :D

He guys, i was wondering something.
All the files in this thread are the old files right?
Anyway what i would like to know is this: Are people already making Mark V anniversary files?Or will they be made probably some time after the Anniversary release?
So yeah i am REALLY VERY EXCITED FOR THE GAME!And as well for the anniversary files because i would want to make that armor as my second project!
Cheers everyone!

So, i was doing some inspecting, and the Mk V concept helm has a few stray faces and edges. I could clean them up and re-post them if you don't mind, guys.

Also, after comparing and contrasting both this helmet and that of ol' 117's in Anniversary, I noticed that it's pretty much spot-on. Congrats and KUDOS, Xalener. The only thing you'd have to do to complete the accuracy is to modify the vents on the mask. It's an easy fix. And that was just a suggestion.

Good work, yo.

So, i was doing some inspecting, and the Mk V concept helm has a few stray faces and edges. I could clean them up and re-post them if you don't mind, guys.

Also, after comparing and contrasting both this helmet and that of ol' 117's in Anniversary, I noticed that it's pretty much spot-on. Congrats and KUDOS, Xalener. The only thing you'd have to do to complete the accuracy is to modify the vents on the mask. It's an easy fix. And that was just a suggestion.

Good work, yo.

I don't know if anyone would mind if you do! If it looks accurate i would pep it and show it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back