*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ral, what exactly did u mean by "jorge forearm", is it the spartan forearm piece Rhinoc made or did he make a specific file for that addon that i did not catch?
After reading your question, I can see now how my original announcement can be misconstrued. I meant to say Rhinoc's Reach forearm, not Jorge forearm. I'll go back and edit it.

Still working on it. Here's what I've done so far:

carter.jpg

Can we get images of all angles?

Carters helm attachement and the forearm are looking good Ruze! And Ral...... that unfold of Carters helm is looking epic, cant wait to get too work on it!!!!! =D

Can we get images of all angles?
Why don't you just download the file (Post #633)? Far easier to see the helmet from all angles that way.

And Ral...... that unfold of Carters helm is looking epic, cant wait to get too work on it!!!!! =D
I don't know, man. You may not like it as much when you actually get to see it. Truly epic HD helmet but that means lots and lots of very narrow strips and tiny pieces. But thanks for the compliment. Hopefully by the time I'm done with it, building it will not be as daunting.

hey all,
ive modelled a version of the forearm for kats robotic side, im not claiming it to be amazing or anything, but peppable and has been modded to fit a normal arm, also looks like the proper robotic arm, so accurate (with a few tweaks)
not unfolded though, still working on that :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/8npH5Lcz/katroboforarm.html
roboarm.jpg

any problems and give me a shout, i'll try to fix it :p

I don't know, man. You may not like it as much when you actually get to see it. Truly epic HD helmet but that means lots and lots of very narrow strips and tiny pieces. But thanks for the compliment. Hopefully by the time I'm done with it, building it will not be as daunting.

Think of the iron man helm dude..... doesnt sound like much of a difference. Just alot of time and effort to get a good product! Whatever the case, im making it!!!!!!! :)

hey Dystorted Inc
In a Reach armor thread posted by Spartan-029 you had a reply that said you took the reach forearm from sjsuspartan and edited it to better suit the forearm shown in the live action.
im courious to ask if you ever posted a link to the revised forearms

ok sounds like a plan.

Also to any one who can unfold there is a really great (by really great i mean completly amazing) torso model by TheDigitalFX that i think could use some attention.

anyone know how well the scale fit is on the noble 6? i have about a 34 cm wide chest, also im 6 Feet tall about 195 lbs a little chubby but dont have a huge gut so about average there. Just want to know if any one of a similar build scaled it to their liking. Also i have about a 27ish cm tall head. I tried using the scaling thread but I'm so noob! >_<;;

anyone know how well the scale fit is on the noble 6? i have about a 34 cm wide chest, also im 6 Feet tall about 195 lbs a little chubby but dont have a huge gut so about average there. Just want to know if any one of a similar build scaled it to their liking. Also i have about a 27ish cm tall head. I tried using the scaling thread but I'm so noob! >_<;;
I'm 6'5" and I used a helmet scaled at 285 mm and it fits fine, With a little trimming, and the chest i used 420mm, very wide but the height fit nicely. Just measure you body parts in cm, add a zero to the end, IE my head is 27cm-270 mm. the add 10-40 mm on top. that should work for scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back