*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
friggin jerk, it because of people like that that some modelers have decided to quit posting there stuff all together. it makes me angry in ways that i cant put into words or ill get in trouble

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! YES!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just looked up that stealth dude, sure enough the google link to my helmet is still there, but when I click it I get this...

5 pages of "his" models were shut down!!! But I also figured out how he is accessing all our models

But I found something else... I dont know how I missed it! Check this out

Yay! I knew we could do it! As long as there were enough complaints, I'm sure the google people would look into it! :D And seeing as how he signed up on here, I think the mods on here should ban him. Maybe even IP ban him to try and keep him off here. :p hehe

Also, I don't think that 5 pages were shut down. He did have 158 models uploaded at one point, now it's just 142 so only 16 models were taken off his page. I wonder how many of those models that exist still belong to someone else. :\

Well I emailed him... he agreed to give proper credit where it is due and also to steer clear of the 405th! It also turns out that, now i aint forgiving him here, he just wanted to share our work with the world! He went about it really badly but still, he is now done stealing models.

Hahah, think about that m3ggawatts guy, he got banned and came back and stole some more.
Let's hope this guy came back to the Light side :cool
Star Wars pun FTW :D

halp this n00b! -- plz?

hey im working on a carter build and i have two questions ive searched and searched and all relevant links are 404d right back to the main forum page
im well on my way to being done in time for the release but im missing a few things
im doing the bulk pep package of all the armor and making mods as i go
custom helm build from the early stages of the now pretty much perfected carter helmet by a1td
but with regards to the chest im missing the upper ab plate that goes just below the main chest piece and no one has just that file
its strange cuz its shown in the fullbody spartan render but not in the DL link

------any one have just this piece ?

and as far as carters chest addons, has anyone made models of them
i can unfold them myself if need be, im just not great with the modeling process
is that file floating around anywhere out there

before you flame, i HAVE looked, searched, and read through most of the pages in this thread as well, but not all, there are OVER 9000!~ [70something now]
i may have missed it or skipped over it at some point
any help for this noobie would be greatly appreciated

There are no Carter chest parts available yet, but I have started working on them. They're low on my priority list of models but they are in the works.

Rundown made a separate ab plate part but I don't think it's in the unfolded packs in the first post, not in B McClain anyway. It might be in Jason02's.

Here's a link to rundown's thread, which is where the link is supposed to lead to:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/15448-Rundowns-files-hub-2010-PREDATOR-WIP

I am also working on Carter's front attachments. They're still in the modeling phase, but nearly complete. After that I will bring them over to pep, unfold them and release them here.

CarterAttach.jpg

Shouldn't be too much longer.

Hey Carpathia could you tell me about how high of a person can use that Jorge Torso that you unfolded for L3X? I'm trying to find out if it will work with the scale you have it at with me being 6 foot tall.

I used those in the beta, (Reach FTW :D) So if I make some custom Reach armor from the game using my future Jorge files as a base
I'll unfold them if you dont have time for it when their done :D
I'll pre-order soon :D

Hey Carpathia could you tell me about how high of a person can use that Jorge Torso that you unfolded for L3X? I'm trying to find out if it will work with the scale you have it at with me being 6 foot tall.

I actually had trouble scaling L3X's torso to me, and the Jorge torso has similar dimensions. I would recommend measuring your chest width (side of rib cage to the other side of rib cage) add about 1.5" (5cm) and set that as the width.

Ok I think that will work I re-scaled the width to 500mm since my chest is 44cm across and I added 6cm just to be safe, Now to send this off to a friend for getting it done with a Craft Robo.

I am also working on Carter's front attachments. They're still in the modeling phase, but nearly complete. After that I will bring them over to pep, unfold them and release them here.

CarterAttach.jpg

Shouldn't be too much longer.

Holy crap-a-doodle-daisys! Just what I was waiting for!!!! Carpathia, I dont know how else I can say this, buuuut....... I love you in a very mature, non-sexual manly way right now (im not gay), just sayin!!!!!!! :)

that is a very nice and organised unfold carapathia!
if i was going to make these though, i'd probly use some of the pockets off my webbing...
other wise, you have made some carters very happy
hope to see it in your build as well

CJ

hey i realy like all of these files there is some great work here from people :) i have one problem though when i click the links to download the files i get a server error :( i was realy looking forward to geting these files so if anyone can help me i would realt appreciate it

carpathiavh99, you are my hero
but looking at it now, unfolded and pep'd
i didnt downscale it for my down scaled chest piece and it seems a bit big and due to me being out of cardstock, turns out im just going to custom build one out of cardboard and make the top parts actual fabric pockets. but thanks none-the-less. this gives me the shape and something to go by. and btw, your helm looks AMAZING, good luck to you and to everyone else on their builds

-n00bie_out

WOW! Ruze thats, thats, thats amazing! I love it! Now I'm torn on which one to build, A1TDs final build or this one. I mean WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back