*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone just please post the mirrors of the Reach Shoulders, Thighs, and Forearms. I inverted it and all I got was the same model in the viewer.

If someone could just post both the L & R of these this would cause less frustration for many people.....

The Irish Cowboy said:
Can someone just please post the mirrors of the Reach Shoulders, Thighs, and Forearms. I inverted it and all I got was the same model in the viewer.

If someone could just post both the L & R of these this would cause less frustration for many people.....

when you flip the pattern, the 3d model in the viewer doesn't change, just the pieces are reversed on the paper, which is viewable on the right side of the viewer.

it really is that simple. no tricks. no frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:
The files will show up as soon as they are done. If they are not in the thread they don't exist. Bothering the modelers and what not doesn't do any good. At all. Unfolders can only get their stuff done so fast. Seriously. It might be easier to pep, but it only happens as fast as modelers and unfolders can go. Like Alex said, if its not up to snuff, scratch build it. Pep is always going to be just a base. You will always have to add to the piece with bondo and etc. Simple fact of life. Accept it and move on!!!

-Added Ral Partha's unfold of rundown's Noble 6 Helmet

-Added HaloGoddess' unfold of Rhinoc's Jun Forearm Attachment

-Added box o crayons' unfolds of rundown's Spartan shoulder and ForgedReclaimer's EOD shoulder

-Added the following quoted files to the list

Halo: Reach File by A1TD

Thread Link:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25933

Carter Helmet (Final Version)

A1TDCarterHelmetFinalSmall.jpg

Carter Helmet (Final) Not Yet Unfolded

Halo: Reach File by B1ahh

Thread Link:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25064

Jun Helmet

B1ahhJunHelmetSmall.jpg

Jun Helmet Unfolded by WRising

Halo: Reach Files by Metallious

Kukri Knife

MetalliousKukriKnifeSmall.jpg

Kukri Knife, Unfolded by Metallious

Elite Assassination Blade

MetalliousEliteAssassinBladeSmall.jpg

Elite Assassination Blade, Unfolded by Metallious

Halo: Reach Files by Rhinoc

Thread Link:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24441

Reach Spartan Codpiece

RhinocSpartanCodSmall.jpg

Spartan Codpiece, Unfolded by Zero2o2

Reach Spartan Boot

RhinocSpartanBootSmall.jpg

Spartan Boot, Unfolded by Zero2o2

Reach Spartan Thigh

RhinocSpartanThighSmall-1.jpg

Spartan Thigh, Unfolded by Zero2o2

Halo: Reach Files by Sniperbaas392

Thread Link:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24427

Carter Helmet

sniperbaas392CarterHelmetSmall.jpg

Carter Helmet, edit by Chevysrule, not yet Unfolded

Awesome! I downloaded that boot piece. I can definately use that, but alas, still no models of the female versions :( .............which ARE different by the way. :pI pay close attention to stuff like that. XD

Another thing I noticed after reviewing my screenshots is that the spine piece between the belt and torso is different for the male and female. This is not the only piece of armor that is different. Since the female is much more recognizable in Halo Reach, the females seem to have their own look and style for the different armor pieces.

These are all the armor pieces that I have noticed that differ between male and female:

Thigh

Belt

Bicep

Spine

There are also 2 different versions of the handplate. If you look at a picture of Kat, you will see the other handplate. It is different than what I have seen here so far.

HaloGoddess said:
Awesome! I downloaded that boot piece. I can definately use that, but alas, still no models of the female versions :( .............which ARE different by the way. :pI pay close attention to stuff like that. XD

Another thing I noticed after reviewing my screenshots is that the spine piece between the belt and torso is different for the male and female. This is not the only piece of armor that is different. Since the female is much more recognizable in Halo Reach, the females seem to have their own look and style for the different armor pieces.

These are all the armor pieces that I have noticed that differ between male and female:

Thigh

Belt

Bicep

Spine

There are also 2 different versions of the handplate. If you look at a picture of Kat, you will see the other handplate. It is different than what I have seen here so far.

The whole torso is different also, besides being slimmer it has a couple of small changes.

I've got a Kat handplate in the works.

Ruze789 said:
The whole torso is different also, besides being slimmer it has a couple of small changes.

I've got a Kat handplate in the works.

Awesome! I will definately want to see that once you are done.

So far I have the shoulder add ons for Kat. FR made them and I liked how those came out. However, there are 2 layers to the pep file and each one is different. :eek I got it figured out when I unfolded it, but it was a little weird.

I am also waiting for another version of Kat's helmet. I took some pretty good screenshots of it and after looking at one of the models that have already been made, I noticed a couple few differences. I tried to edit the model myself in blender, but I screwed it up pretty bad. The changes it needs are a little too advanced for me at the moment. XD haha

God of war said:
does anyone know if there is a pep file for the atachment on carter's helmet?

,thanks

Not yet.

There's one included in Sniperbaas392's Carter file but it's not too accurate to the ingame version (due to lack of ref).

ok thanks. i think im going to start peping the carter helmet tomarrow but i think i am going to use A1TD's pep.

Col Keller said:
Has anyone made the CNM attachment to the Mark V ( B ) helmet? Its the visor...

SniperReach.jpg

data one...

any work on that shoulder piece? FJ/PARA? cant seem to find one that is a pdo and unfolded. I posted in the creation discussion and have the 3ds file of it... if some one want to unfold it. I dont know who's it is but i am sure your could find out and ask permission...

http://www.4shared.com/file/umDsjpvU/FJPARA.html

ratchet_fan said:
any work on that shoulder piece? FJ/PARA? cant seem to find one that is a pdo and unfolded. I posted in the creation discussion and have the 3ds file of it... if some one want to unfold it. I dont know who's it is but i am sure your could find out and ask permission...

http://www.4shared.com/file/umDsjpvU/FJPARA.html

Here ya go! :) I have it scaled at 8 inches high for now. It's 3 pages and looks pretty easy to put together. :)

FJ/PARA shoulder add on by Rhinoc:

http://www.4shared.com/file/pMAYusSG/FJ_Para_Unfold_By_HaloGoddess.html

MP/Base Security Chest? and a Military Police Helmet With attachments?

Can somone make these?

Ive requested them at like 7 different place and no response soo...... can somone make them?

pretty please with a cherry on top?

:D

Reference Pics:

[attachment=16852:reach_1371641_Full.jpg]

[attachment=16853:reach_1371632_Full.jpg]

[attachment=16854:reach_1371637_Full.jpg]

[attachment=16855:reach_1371604_Full.jpg]

[attachment=16856:reach_1371608_Full.jpg]

IS THAT ENOUGH REF. YET? [retorical ?]

-The Irish Cowboy

If you have requested them in 7 different threads and haven't gotten a response, that should give you a clue. The modelers are busy. VERY BUSY. They will get to it when they have the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back