*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And unfolded by me... The pieces are just rearanged with the same number of pages under a different name. Is this not considered plagerism, even as mild of a form as it is? I understand SIDNESS, that you did not outright say that the file or the unfold was yours, but you failed to state that the file belonged to Rhinoc and you did no alterations to the actual unfold itself, you just named the file differently. I dont know about you guys but this just doesn't seem right to me? Not trying to come down on you or anything, just clearly stating my opinion. On another note the shotgun and the gaunt attachment are kick-A** bro, great work! :)

ok dude for one i didnt claim that the gauntlet was mine and i did say that i didnt make or unfold it and i would have put who did but i honestly couldnt remember as i rename all my files on my computer so i can find them easier, my apologies if you got the impression that i was trying to take the gauntlet as my own as that was not my intention at all so again i am sorry if you took offence to this hope there are no hard feelings between us :) and thanks for the compliment on my models :) there will be more to come some time soon hopefully as i just got my xbox fixed so i can gather some reference pictures again :)

why thank you :) it took me a realy long time to build and it is just the first edit so it might still need a bit of work but i thought people would like it anyway :)
if you do build it let me know if there are any major errors with it ok :)

constructive criticism got ya so far it seems fine but as with all models small parts are a pain lol

That one isn't that detailed, its a small piece that people don't look at, but i want detail. And it needs to fit the normal shin.
in other words, I scratch-built it.

ok dude for one i didnt claim that the gauntlet was mine and i did say that i didnt make or unfold it and i would have put who did but i honestly couldnt remember as i rename all my files on my computer so i can find them easier, my apologies if you got the impression that i was trying to take the gauntlet as my own as that was not my intention at all so again i am sorry if you took offence to this hope there are no hard feelings between us :) and thanks for the compliment on my models :) there will be more to come some time soon hopefully as i just got my xbox fixed so i can gather some reference pictures again :)

No hard feelings man, just misread things thats all. Were cool! And no prob on the compliments man, you are a great modeler and your work is amazing! :)

constructive criticism got ya so far it seems fine but as with all models small parts are a pain lol

thanks dude :) i tried to keep the model simple while keeping a reasonable degree of detail it was just a case of finidng the right balance between simple and detailed :)

No hard feelings man, just misread things thats all. Were cool! And no prob on the compliments man, you are a great modeler and your work is amazing! :)

yeah thanns dude i do try to make my work of a good quality :)

Ok, anyone need a model? WOO Reach Model Generator!
NOT MADE BY ME, I JUST FOUND IT!
http://veegie.com/Vanity/
Virus-Free

Works well!
sorry but NO
-Helmet Attachments
-Female Models
-Armor Effects
-Voices (Duh)

^ YET

EDIT: I think im the first to post this! :D

-The Irish Cowboy

Ok, anyone need a model? WOO Reach Model Generator!
NOT MADE BY ME, I JUST FOUND IT!
http://veegie.com/Vanity/
Virus-Free

Works well!
sorry but NO
-Helmet Attachments
-Female Models
-Armor Effects
-Voices (Duh)

^ YET

EDIT: I think im the first to post this! :D

-The Irish Cowboy

Ah, I have this. Nice find for the group McFlanny! I was wondering when someone was gonna post this. I would have myself, but I have been busy...

i know that the operator helmet iseither being made or under consideration, and so is the hazop, but i was wondering is the camera attatchment the same scaling for the hazop version 3 and the operator 1 and 3? like the ua for odst and recon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back