*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to give a heads up that I am attempting to edit the female Reach chestplate created by TheDigitalFix. He is a good friend of mine that I have known for a few years, so I don't think he is going to mind that I edit his files. I actually brought him here too! :p

I've already tweaked his models before. Since I got some good reference shots of Kat's back, I will be TRYING (< keyword there) to edit his file which I already edited once before. There is A LOT that needs to be changed! XD I hope I can do it. :\

_____________________________________________________________________________________
p588.gif0JZK.gifUB9L.gifNA8v.gif2tSa.gifoCRg.gif

Well, the way I see it, if you are one of the talented people that builds guns, a paper bipod would not support the gun. You would have to build it yourself. I'm sure some model out there has it, but hardcore builders would probably build their own that moves around and can take the weight of the gun.
ya u do have a point. i will make my own bipod, but wht about the ring?

i can't decide wht armor I should do, someone have any recommendations?

well, i sugest making the chest plates, the forearms, legs boots all the main obvious stuff first, then maybe selecting a helmet to start the custom armor, then add all the rest, just my thoughts, but like Trooper114 sais, it's really up to you, i think you should pick the one you would enjoy best

alright, first things first

RELEASE:
-------

reconshrender.png

Recon shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/2kty5E3N/recon_shoulder.html

hazopshrender.png

HAZOP shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/Tm08kNaS/hazop_shoulder.html

NEWS:
-------
-my h3 to reach cqb edit has been requested for unfolding, will start on that soon
-might have a go at some of the remeaining few chest or thigh attachments if i can get enough references

that is all.
CJ

First off, this thread is great. Second, is there by any chance that there is a M6G on this thread that I'm just missing it? I've looked on 50+ pages and still no. For now I'm going to be using the M6B file. If anyone know of it, or anything, post if for me please.

The "M6B" IS actually the M6G. It's the reach M6G, I think it was just mis-named. the M6X multipistol combines parts for the C and both versions of the G. Just FYI. ;)

alright, first things first

RELEASE:
-------

reconshrender.png

Recon shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/2kty5E3N/recon_shoulder.html

hazopshrender.png

HAZOP shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/Tm08kNaS/hazop_shoulder.html

NEWS:
-------
-my h3 to reach cqb edit has been requested for unfolding, will start on that soon
-might have a go at some of the remeaining few chest or thigh attachments if i can get enough references

that is all.
CJ

OMFG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH
i now have all the pieces for my armor. ODST helm, HP/HALO chest, Recon Shoulders, Tacpad,NxRA, Standard Knee guards, and im gonna be usin the female handguard cuz they look cooler. thanx xD :)

Okay. My first Models for the 405th. Huge thanks to darknemisis for the unfolding. I modeled these myself. The NxRA in sketchup 8 and the AR in blender, then imported to SU for editing and makin it look better.
SO. here goes give me some feed back please.
NxRA[/URL]
Thanx, I also made a armor lock and a custom target locator but I didnot get the unfold so i did not post them. Thank you. I also have a plasma repeater which is like low def so I'll see about that:cool:cool:cool
Assault rifle is not available until iactually get a ReAL unfold of it, because i was cheated.

Okay. My first Models for the 405th. Huge thanks to darknemisis for the unfolding. I modeled these myself. The NxRA in sketchup 8 and the AR in blender, then imported to SU for editing and makin it look better.
SO. here goes give me some feed back please.
Assault Rifle
NxRA

Thanx, I also made a armor lock and a custom target locator but I didnot get the unfold so i did not post them. Thank you. I also have a plasma repeater which is like low def so I'll see about that:cool:cool:cool
That AR is VERY nice. I like it. :D hehe

If you need an unfolder, I can do it. :) I do smooth unfolds and that normally makes the pep come out nicer too. I also heard that the smooth unfolds make for less sanding and smoothing in the end. :p

___________________________________________________________________________________
p588.gif0JZK.gifUB9L.gifNA8v.gif2tSa.gifoCRg.gifWJ8t.gif

That AR is VERY nice. I like it. :D hehe

If you need an unfolder, I can do it. :) I do smooth unfolds and that normally makes the pep come out nicer too. I also heard that the smooth unfolds make for less sanding and smoothing in the end. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back