*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... guys... It was Nintendude... not Nintendodude... If your gonna salute someone... at least get their name right... jus' sayin...

Anyway... putting this train back on track.... Again....

Too bad it is. He had some amazing files and unfolds. I wil really miss his work.

Dang noobs.

But anyone know where I can get ironium's non unfold 3d model? nintendude was the one that the took the unfold with him to wherever he is now...:(

Anyone know a decent free program to do make models in all i have is google sketch up and its pretty lame, and with nintendude gone we need more contributors to help replace his work.

Anyone know a decent free program to do make models in all i have is google sketch up and its pretty lame, and with nintendude gone we need more contributors to help replace his work.

blender is free and a good program to start in
there are some others but i prefer blender

CJ

Sketchup is a great modeling tool hat I have used for years and still use to this very day. Though it is a more basic tool it is great for beginners and advanced modelers. However if you think you are to good got sketchup go with blender. I use both. Blender is more advanced but much harder to learn. I believe gmax is free but it's not really good.

Hey Guys, is there any new shoulders out there?
I mean like the default shoulder, most are not accurate enough for my taste. So if you find something please post.

Thanks Again
Alex

I'll work on one not sure how good it will turn out.

well. a couple guys (partially including me) from the sketchup 3d warehouse have modelled the full armory from reach. maybe i can ask em if we can use a couple of assets? i know them so i could probably see if they will.

Alex, about the bicep, I know I saw one done by swishersweet and the file is being edited by datgerman last time I checked, but I haven't seen any progress in a while. The file is flawless.

any updates on the cqc helmet ruze?

Ruze is working on a better unfold right now. In the CQC thread he said that he could release the file right now, but it would have lots of tiny tabs and edges, or we could all vote to wait until he could get bigger tabs on it. We voted to wait.

Has anyone pepped the jetpack yet. I downloadd it yesterday and was surprised by the amount of pieces. And I just want to see what it looks like pepped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back