*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey could someone possibly model the halo reach security helmet. i guess i could unfold, but if i unfold it probably wouldn't work because i tried unfolding something before and when i printed and tried folding it just didn't work.

hey could someone possibly model the halo reach security helmet. i guess i could unfold, but if i unfold it probably wouldn't work because i tried unfolding something before and when i printed and tried folding it just didn't work.
I dont know anybody who's made a reach security model.....
And as far as unfolding, are you just hitting the unfold button?

There are so many files to choose from, are they updated on the newer pages or should i just use the files in the 1st 10 pages? I am looking for the most game accurate files not sure how this is organized. A index on the first page would be amazing, but a lot of work.

There are so many files to choose from, are they updated on the newer pages or should i just use the files in the 1st 10 pages? I am looking for the most game accurate files not sure how this is organized. A index on the first page would be amazing, but a lot of work.

Pepakura. Databases.

also there is no true definition of "game accurate" -it can either mean: looks the same as in-game (incl. some texture detail) or is game ripped (LoPoly)

the main page of this thread isn't really updated anymore - unless I'm told otherwise...

Yes it was tough to find a good reach hand plate file with so many broken links. Nice work Ruze on all the effort here, This has been the most helpful link on the forum.

where is the pep file for UA/BASE SECURITY shoulder it says you have it in this thread but i looked through all 250 pages and didnt find it

where is the pep file for UA/BASE SECURITY shoulder it says you have it in this thread but i looked through all 250 pages and didnt find it
i can absolutely guarantee you haven't. i should know of all people
though which one are you looking for?
UA/base shoulder has been modelled twice - by ForgedReclaimer and myself

now look again. (Reach Pepakura Database is a good place to start)
CJ

Yo! Im new to pepekura and i am currently working on emile's knife. i really like the look of the Gungnir Helmet but i would never be able to see out any one gots and ideas? Anything would be helpful thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back