*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep talk

So I've been lurking around the 405th for a long time now, & I just had a quick question.

I'm beginning to embark on the journey of pepping for the first time.

All I wanted to know is this still questions answer... when I open the Noble 6 helmet into the Pep program, is there anything I have to adjust as far as size goes? I starting printing it straight from the gates, & it seemed to be - small.. or is that just me?

Oh, & it only prints out 11 pages, is that right?

You are supposed to size it to your head. Not all pieces are sized the same, and not every ones heads are the same size. That's the great part about building from pepakura, you can scale it to whatever size you need. If you need to go back and re-print, just use the back side of the pages you already printed, as this will save you paper.

And btw, welcome to the 405th!

Thanks for the quick response!

How do I resize the Noble 6 Helmet? Do I resize the helmet from with the Pep program?

All this help is much appreicated!

I have been looking through this thread and maybe I missed it, but does anyone have a link that they can post up or pm me for the left cqc shoulder? Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the quick response!

How do I resize the Noble 6 Helmet? Do I resize the helmet from with the Pep program?

All this help is much appreicated!

Take a look at this thread...

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31627-HaloGoddess-quot-How-To-Scale-quot-and-More-Tutorial

If you are using Pepakura Viewer, delete it and down load Pepakura Designer.
I have been looking through this thread and maybe I missed it, but does anyone have a link that they can post up or pm me for the left cqc shoulder? Thanks everyone!

The CQC shoulder file is here...

405th.4shared.com

as are quite a few other files.

Hello, I'm John and I'm new in the forum, but can you tell me if the files are in the scale 1:1
Technically yes, the files are scaled 1:1 to whatever the unfolders scaled them at. No, this does not mean they will fit you straight off, nor are they TrueScale to what a Spartan III would be.
If they were scaled to fit a S-III, they would fit you even less - unless you were 6.5' plus. You will need to scale these files to fit you, not a Spartan.
There are multiple tutorials on how to scale pepakura files to fit you, and are either under the "Noob" subforum, or the "Pepakura and Cardboard" subforum.
Good luck.

On another note, the previous post was 3 months ago, and the thread is at least 2 years old. I think it's time to let it rest.
Permanently.

CJ out.

Hey there :) Great thread. I'm starting to work on Kat's armor but i cannot find the unfold of her Knees and her robotic arm :( Can someone please help me out :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back