The Pep Index (wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur, but am still gonna try and find a workaround for saving most of the details. But on the building times subject, I couldn't agree more. I'm STILL stuck on the HD Chest model. The front part and shoulders are easy enough, but all this stuff on the center of the back is really slowing me down. I mean, come on - keep it within sanity, modelers. Or make models with tweaks (Not complaining here! I still love you guys who make this stuff and make it well. Keep it up!)

Not every piece of pep makes it to the wiki. The author of the model decides if it goes there or not. For whatever reason, some authors prefer their creations (at least some of them) not be on the wiki. Several of the members here (myself included) have tried to get as many as possible on the wiki. It will never be a complete repository unless the authors of the files allow them to be posted.

Damonomad said:
I am trying to make the shotgun from http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepaku..._Index#Vehicles and the barrel is to long to fit on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, anyone got a different version?

Just print it out and configure the pieces together, or get creative and use a piece of PVC or something. There are no other files so you really dont have a choice lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
I haven't put any weapon peps up because.. well.. I think it's a waste of time. Not for me, but for people building them.
You're not going to like a spartan laser which weighs 10 ounces. Even resined several times, it's never going to really be heavy enough to have an appropriate heft.
dude i cant find any pepakura files can someone help me

This great. all the files that one could ask for. Just one question. Does anyone have the rest of the MKIV HD pep files :D

Cheers

Allan

Ask and you shall receive - right here -

Click Here

Crackhead09 made HD renders for the cod (belt), thighs, and shins - and I myself am using them in my H3 suit.

Have fun :cool:

Before anyone says anything about what I'm going to say, I'd just like to say I'm fully aware of the implications of this following statement.

If someone modded their Xbox 360 and extracted the maps, they could send them to me. I have experience extracting models from both Halo 1 and Halo 2 on both the PC as well as the Xbox. This method results in perfect models that need less modification than if someone were to make it from scratch.

As I said earlier I am 100% aware that this is in the grey/black area of copyright laws but as a member I feel it's my duty to point out this option.

arknight said:
hey guyz if any of you guys have the left hd thigh piece with flaps and edge numbers can you email it to me at anojh@hotmail.com pz and thank you.
Go to Configuration --> Flap Configuration then click "Show Flaps" and click OK.

Go to Configuration --> Edge ID Configuration then click on "Show Edge ID" and click OK.

I do believe crackhead09 posted them. search for his thread on it. Might be titled CQB - don't really remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back