Toacrabman's Reach build. Letstry this again.

What would weapon should i make?

• The sniper, cuz its big and awesome,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The shotgun, for being easy, and original,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • or a magnum, for,...... smallness.......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going to touch that file. I have no idea what a .dae file is, and unless it's posted in a format that I recognise (.OBJ), I can't help.

It should.
If your using V3.
Havent had a working personal comp for a little while, but it shouldnt have changed.

Also, who can get me some reference pics of the Military police helmet? i was thinkin of modelin it, because its last on everyone else's "to model list" Also i just want one.

Hmm...
Might be a bad download.
Have you tried redownloading.
And as The site says, "Collada (*.dae) format support was added. (Still not stable.)".

I also finished the desighn on my Reach bionic arm build.
DSC00052.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00052.jpg
    DSC00052.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 112
This is kinda interrupting my thread, so, stop that, anyway to explain the design.

It consists of a sleeve (with glove attached), a fake ball joint thing to hide my shoulder, the upper arm, piston lookin thing, (with dummy wires for little detail), the piece that covers the piston thing and attaches the shoulder pauldron, the forearm, (which attaches to the upper arm cover thing via the hinge on both the inside and outside of the elbow), the elbow piece, (which is part of the upper arm, and covers my elbow), a piece that attaches inside the forearm, (and has little dummy wires on it), and finaly the handplate, which attaches to the glove with velcro. The sleeve will use little clasp to hold on the shell, (and theyre tight anyway), so i can pull my arm up into the chestpiece, then pop off the arm, without the sleeve coming too, and wierd people out even more.

Anyone else that wants to build the robot arm would love this, I might actually model it after my scratchbuild. The one category of people that will want it most is girls making the Kat armor, or a guy........... anyway, id love to see someone usin two of these, LOL

Nice, im getting to work on the model, after I work on the suit more, cuz its been a month since ive touched it, cuz it was too cold to work on it.

so are you tryin to model the Arm to be worn over someone's actual arm? Or as a prop?
I've been watching this, and I'm attempting an unfold for your piece.

Its goes over an arm, but its still as thin as the normal one, so it would probably only fit over my arm. Im scratchbulding it so it can be proportional, but later I will model an easier one someone with a normal width arm can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back