Top 10 Reasons Spartans are better than Stormtroopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
Has a storm trooper ever done anything that changed the outcome of a battle, single handedly... at any point in time? Jango is awesome... they're all his clones.... why aren't the rest of them awesome!? (still talking storm.. not clone)
im not a star wars addict but during star wars a new hope to the return of the jedi
those arent clones
those are different ppl
they feared that clones could be to easily infiltrated by a spy
seeing they all look like jango
its like a cycle
droids beat humans, clones beat droids, and humans beat clones
so yeah
that should explain a few things :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ILOL'D said:
Hey, fellow Star Wars Fan here... (I remeber you from Clonetroopers.net!)

Anyways, please lets not bash on Stormtroopers too hard (Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper Fan here) Why don't we find a different subject.
Perhaps Spartans VS Power Rangers?

Go crazy
Dang, Sound like a Fanboy. Which I'm not! :oops:

Ok I've been thinking. I think this thread would better be suited, Boba Fett VS Spartans. :p

Bad Blood said:
im not a star wars addict but during star wars a new hope to the return of the jedi
those arent clones
those are different ppl
they feared that clones could be to easily infiltrated by a spy
seeing they all look like jango
its like a cycle
droids beat humans, clones beat droids, and humans beat clones
so yeah
that should explain a few things :p

If you played Star Wars Battlefront 2 they said that it wasnt the fact that humans were superior to clones, it was cheaper to train regular humans than it was to manufacture clones, hense why the Empire used humans later in the series. The Clones themselves or what was left of them became a special unit under the direct command of Vader himself because they were superior fighters

what? stormtroopers dont die, you always see the same guys in the next shot with new armour. :p :lol:

"Spartans dont look like they wear huggies" no, they look like theire wairing pampers. have you seen the butt peice?!!

then again,(spoiler on the book 'first strike')
5 spartins can infiltrate and destroy a covie flagship and the surrounding fleet with just one casulty!

Let me put it this way

Stormtrooper armor repells laser blast.

Say Masterchief as a gun that can only shoot lasers...

His lasers bounce right off stormtrooper armor.

And since it isnt stated anywhere that his armor is laser proof, a stormtrooper could techically shoot him a few times and kill him..

AoBfrost said:
And since it isnt stated anywhere that his armor is laser proof, a stormtrooper could techically shoot him a few times and kill him..

Heh they'd have to hit him a few times though, and that would never happen...

BBQ 360 can NEVAH looze!!!

ZOMG PS3 is bettah than 360!!!!

^What you guys are begining to sound like. This was made to be a harmless funny thread and you're turning it into a pissing contest. Stop.

Ragnarok118 said:
This was made to be a harmless funny thread and you're turning it into a pissing contest. Stop.

Ughhh online joking isn't nearly as easy to convey as in person...
I can't speak for everyone here, but if you're addressing me, I was joking. I'm fairly certain that most of these posts are made to be taken lightly and not for flaming. Look at my personal photo, I'm also a SW geek. One doesn't end up with 2 lightsabers by flaming the holy trilogy.

ok...let me begin.....(takes deep breath)

stormtrooper armour is NOT plastic...its durasteel....it DOESNT repel laser blasts...its just the most resiliant armour that he empire can afford to outfit basic infantry with

the clones dont just DIE at the end of the clone wars

they are slowly dying from the aging process used to grow them quickly...so they are slowly replaced by recruits and press ganged soldiers...but there is still a HUGE number of active clones by ANH...the kaminoan's didnt just STOP growing clones straight away!!! they had a HUGE number of clones that hadnt reached maturity by the clone wars...they eventually join the empire ranks also

and a rnak and file stormie wouldnt stand a chance against master cheif...keep in mind during ANH they couldnt kill a teenager and a princess wearing civvie clothing with absolutly NO cover...they cannot shoot to save their lives...MC would tearthem appart! END OF!!!

Adam said:
Stormtrooper: Why do you hump dead corpses after you kill people
Spartan: Don't knock it, at least I KILL people... You can't hit the broad side of a bantha
Storm Trooper: What do you know about banthas?
Spartan: How to kill them
Storm Trooper: Why are you so violent? Do you ever make friends?
Spartan: Yeah, we just made friends with the elites...against my better judgement.
etc etc....

Oh! At the end of that you could have this!
Stormtroper: Do you ever make friends?
Spartan: Yeah...
Stormtrooper: Who?
Spartan: Well... My AI likes me... and so does the Admiral!
Stormtrooper: Yeah, see that doesn't count...

AoBfrost said:
Let me put it this way

Stormtrooper armor repells laser blast.

Say Masterchief as a gun that can only shoot lasers...

His lasers bounce right off stormtrooper armor.

ive seen all the star wars movies, from a new hope till jedi, NO LASERS BOUNCE OFF OF STORM TROOPER ARMOR!!!! and i dont think the master chief would waste his time with even a large group of storm troopers. their like grunts, they attract bullets.

Even if they "repel lasers" could they really stand up to a tri-blast from a Spartan Laser? I think not... a Wraith tank can't survive a single hit from that bad boy...

Spartan1105 said:
Lol Stormtrooper's armors are plastic
In the movie it is real armor, but in real life we dont have all these space metals and all...so we use plastic....

i could be saying "lol masterchief's armor is plastic!!!"

the real ultimate show down would be a spartan vs a jedi. that might be fun to watch
hehe, that it would.

the MC is green, but stormtroopers are boring and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back