Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the bump, but I finally received my first airsoft gun. And it was expensive. But worth it!

Sorry for the ugly picture, my camera's focus is acting weird on Macro shots. ('ll have better shots soon)

hpim3211.jpg

JG M4 S-System, Canadian legal.

Anybody knows how to fix stock wobbling?

LastSpartan said:
Sorry for the bump, but I finally received my first airsoft gun. And it was expensive. But worth it!

Sorry for the ugly picture, my camera's focus is acting weird on Macro shots. ('ll have better shots soon)

-snip-

JG M4 S-System, Canadian legal.

Nice gun! Not sure on the stock wobbling, is it just poorly connected to the gun?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's plastic. I believe it's a bit too big for the tube. I guess I'll secure it with some tape.

I did the battery mod, as this gun's battery compartment is awfully small. Even the battery that comes with it don't fit in it XD You need to move the wires around the barrel, tape everything tightly and use a bit of force to close the front section correctly.

Only downside I found with the weapon so far. Can't wait to put more BBs thru it :p

EDIT : Here's a stock photo of it :
13-53-thickbox.jpg

LastSpartan said:
It's plastic. I believe it's a bit too big for the tube. I guess I'll secure it with some tape.

I did the battery mod, as this gun's battery compartment is awfully small. Even the battery that comes with it don't fit in it XD You need to move the wires around the barrel, tape everything tightly and use a bit of force to close the front section correctly.

Only downside I found with the weapon so far. Can't wait to put more BBs thru it :p

If you don't plan on removing the stock any time soon, you might as well drench it in epoxy or something so you know it's not going anywhere (but that's just me).

And I lol'ed. At least you got it working, though, right?

Tell me how it works in action when you get the chance. Also, can't wait for some pictures coughthatdon'tsuckcough

EDIT: I don't believe in stock photos.

I should have some HD footage this weekend.

I won't epoxy it, just in case I decide to sell it one day. I don't plan on moving the stock as, I'm pretty much growing up. And I don't plan on getting smaller arms soon, so I should be fine hehe.

okay so this is about 1/2 of my stuff, its not really orginized i kind of just threw all of it in there, my really good airsoft guns are eather in storage, been confiscated, with friends, or with my other gear at my cottage...

that rolled up blue thing is my ghillie suit, i couldnt fit the whole thing in there

dscn4578.jpg

than you have my M4 with costom paint job, and 4X32 red and green iluminating crosshair scope

dscn4577s.jpg

than there is one, the target that is from my M4, that marpat looking design is my own intention i call it shred cammo, cheeper version of a ghillie suit, works preatty good to not as good tho, Canadian forces uniform, i dont tend you use that for paintball or airsoft that much, my ACU uniform which i use a lot mor frequently, paintball gun, sniper rifle, pistol, shotgun, helmate, goggles, white camo mask, NVG's, tac vest cant really see it tho, knee pads

dscn4576.jpg

okay than whe have my rolled up ghillie, and my gas mask, and som marpat camo design fabric for my tree stand.

dscn4575p.jpg

closer up on the vest and helm a etc

dscn4574z.jpg

dscn4573.jpg

there is my better pistol

dscn4572r.jpg

and there is an over all over view of all of the stuff

dscn4571.jpg

LastSpartan said:

chances are it is like mine and there is a long screw in the stock to sighten it, is there a pannel on the back of the stock reveiling a screw?

//Jeremy

LastSpartan said:

Did you check to see if there are any cracks or damage on the stock itself? I don't know much from there but my stock on my M16 tends to wobble a bit too,I didn't find a screw or anything so I guess I'll have to put some glue or something to hold it in place. :unsure

On a side note, this is one of my recent airsoft loadouts :p The only thing is that I normally don't use that M16 in the picture, now I just bought a JG M4A1 and use that now instead.

gallery_1273_1990_49737.jpg

gallery_1273_1990_227183.jpg

gallery_1273_1990_94753.jpg

The pistol is a WE-Tech 1911 gas blowback with double stack hi cap mag.

Nice loadout!

It reminds me of a thread on an Airsoft forum I was reading, a bunch of field owners were talking about how they hate CoD MW1/2 because of the sudden rise in noobs who think they know about guns because of CoD, and now the huge amounts of people coming in with horrible airsoft guns, asking where to get Ghost balaclavas and getting hurt doing unsafe video game moves.

Not calling you a noob of course lol, Ghost looks cool. Though I would think in a real war I would definitely shoot the soldier with the menacing skull on his face first :lol

SpartanPhalanx1 said:
Nice loadout!

It reminds me of a thread on an Airsoft forum I was reading, a bunch of field owners were talking about how they hate CoD MW1/2 because of the sudden rise in noobs who think they know about guns because of CoD, and now the huge amounts of people coming in with horrible airsoft guns, asking where to get Ghost balaclavas and getting hurt doing unsafe video game moves.

Not calling you a noob of course lol, Ghost looks cool. Though I would think in a real war I would definitely shoot the soldier with the menacing skull on his face first :lol

Haha thanks. I have two other loadouts besdies this one. I have a Urban camo loadout with a urban PASGT Helmet and an ACU loadout with ACU PASGT helmet and facewrap.

I like ACU a lot. Unfortunately there is a big unwritten rule in the local league that an average Joe wearing ACU is a no-no. Only players who actually earned ACU in the Army can wear it. Same goes for ANY Marine insignia, rankings (however you can wear fake ranks/ semi-real ranks like Halo) and specialized military insignia like paratrooper wings, 101st Airborne patches etc....

They are fine with ranks if you belong to an actual team, and they are ok with ACU gear, but wearing an actual ACU uniform is frowned upon.

100_1242.jpg

JP g-36c with blue tiger ( dont hate you know you want it)

airsoft2.png

just black tiger jacket with black pants and a cheap but nice vest from the cheaper than dirt catalog

airsoft.png

SpartanPhalanx1 said:
I like ACU a lot. Unfortunately there is a big unwritten rule in the local league that an average Joe wearing ACU is a no-no. Only players who actually earned ACU in the Army can wear it. Same goes for ANY Marine insignia, rankings (however you can wear fake ranks/ semi-real ranks like Halo) and specialized military insignia like paratrooper wings, 101st Airborne patches etc....

They are fine with ranks if you belong to an actual team, and they are ok with ACU gear, but wearing an actual ACU uniform is frowned upon.

the thing with actuall uniforms there not "uniforms" unless the pretain badges, untill the badges are actually put on itis just another artical of clothing, so i dont know if it is the same in the states but it is actually illigal to wear a uniform with badges on it, and even wors it is actuall illigal to sell Cadpat to non military personel in canada, so any people looking for real cadpat dont get it lol its subject to a rather large fine and a nice confiscation of your equipment, under Canforgen law 120- 02, lol, but i found out that ACU with badges even in canada is illigal, i was told by a very nice MP, who went and confoscated my badges :/ and than i got them back lol, im curios tho is it illigal in the states to have military badges on your uniform?

and spartan im diging the ghost style layout

and dusty very nice G36C paintjob

//Jeremy

In California, you're allowed to wear ACU's while airsofting HOWEVER, you are not allowed to wear any patches, badges, or insignias of that of an actual military personel unless you are. The ACU gear I use is basically ACU pants, ACU vest, and ACU helmet and goggles. Under that I just use an OD green camo long sleeves and black face wrap with goggles.

It's not the tube that wobbles, but the stock on the tube. It's just too big in diameter.

And sorry to say this, but ACU is not really good. It looks good, but when you're in front of forest, it doesn't.

LastSpartan said:
It's not the tube that wobbles, but the stock on the tube. It's just too big in diameter.

ya but is there a way to open the stock up on the back? because on mine there is a pin that actually tightens it to the gun.

//Jeremy

SpArtan-270 said:
Did you check to see if there are any cracks or damage on the stock itself? I don't know much from there but my stock on my M16 tends to wobble a bit too,I didn't find a screw or anything so I guess I'll have to put some glue or something to hold it in place. :unsure

On a side note, this is one of my recent airsoft loadouts :p The only thing is that I normally don't use that M16 in the picture, now I just bought a JG M4A1 and use that now instead.

The pistol is a WE-Tech 1911 gas blowback with double stack hi cap mag.

I really hope you're not playing with these glasses...

@Devil : I'll look tonight, thanks

I might be confused, so I'm just going to say random things. Pull the lever that moves the stock down (instead of pushing it up like you're sliding the stock) and you can slide it all the way off. Theres a screw in the back of the buffer tube that if its loose, you can tighten with a long screwdriver. But I don't know if thats the problem, just going by what I'm reading other people are saying. You can always try improvising and putting like, electrical tape on the buffer tube so its a bit bigger. Butttt I don't know the problem as I can't see :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back