Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastSpartan said:
I really hope you're not playing with these glasses...

@Devil : I'll look tonight, thanks

What? No of course not, the glasses in this picture are just for show with the ghost mask. This is the eye protection I normally use, sorry it's kind of blurry.

4301145445_416bba29c7_o.jpg

And LastSpartan, found this video on youtube and thought it might be some help to you.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUFKY8-wU8[/media]

If that doesn't work, then you probably got a faulty stock or something. :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll check the buffer tube tonight, but as I said, the tube itself is solid. It doesn't wobble at all. It's the stock sliding on top of it that wobbles alot. I'll check if the screw in the buffer itself could help somehow, or if I can open up the "moving" stock.

In a Canada-based store.

The whole thing is JG, only the lower receiver is transparant with the store I bought it at trademarks.

It's TM compatible anyway, I could buy metal M4 or C8 one and put it in place. I actually like the plastic eh.

(I'll be on the livestream chat if you want to chat ;))

i noticed when i actually took a picture of all my gear, i didnt actually get a close up of my M4 lol and that is the one i use the most so...

dscn4564.jpg

//Jeremy

ok well im in the military and all of us that play here in socal run real ranks and cammies all the time even people that i play with that are not in the military. and ACU's are one of the worst cammies ever made they dont blend in with anything but yet mine are not the best ethier we blend in with water lol. and i will post pix of my gear here later tonight or tomorrow so the rule of no military rank and stuff for non-military is a un writen rule so we really dont care as long as u r not walking around like u where a caption or something with like purple hearts is what we loook down at.

Spartan 005- What service? I assume navy?

And I've never really seen an issue with ranks at our places, and I've gone to many events. I just think no one cares here. Unless you're acting/saying (like) you're in the military and you're not.

I think it is just some touchy vets here. I have heard about vets chewing out players who were wearing just the ACU jacket/pants combo. No insignia at all other than a US flag (which everybody is 100% fine with)

I would be fine with any camo, maybe even ranks as long as you are not a ridiculously high rank and not act like an a-hole about your fake rank. I am much less comfortable with unit patches (it is not illegal in NY) and I especially would be against Purple Hearts, Medal of Honors etc....

SpartanPhalanx1 said:
I especially would be against Purple Hearts, Medal of Honors etc....

that is like going above and beyond there ignorrance if they actually went and got fake medals, i dont even see why some places sell thoes lol, it is rather pointless

//Jeremy

well that sucks about the vets but yeah. and yes im in the good ol navy 4 and a half years now. but yeah we dont care and i dont know y anyone cares about that damn acu its garbage. u get seen in any type of AOR. but yeah as long as u dont go around saying i am an O-6 and i have 3 PH and a MoH we dont care cammies are cammies u can order them anywhere online or surplus shops so next time they flip out tell them to f**k off pretty much.

I as well am not a fan of the ACU, and the army knows it isn't great. But for some reason there IS this mass influx of ACU users. I like my MARPAT, and I have no patches or anything, I'll wait till after I get the real ones before I put even a name tape on mine. (Enlisted in the good ole Marine Corps. so it won't be too long before I can.) And the fact that people are flipping out of you wearing ACU is stupid, especially in airsoft. A couple years ago I had a guy in the Army give me sarcastic comments because I wore ACU pants. And he was telling me how it was "illegal" when it clearly is not, anyone can wear them. (Although he was wearing his full uniform at school before he was even at basic, which IS illegal)

Basically, wear whatever you want, if others tell you otherwise, oh well, don't listen.

Havant really posted anything in a while, just started back at college and been really busy the last 2 months. But seeing this thread i just wanted to post a pic of my new gun ive just got. Its a custom M40A3 that ive been putting together for about a year, and its pretty much finished.

SDC10751.jpg

SDC10823.jpg

SDC10754.jpg

I also got a TM M14 and a TM M9 tacmaster.

cheers

welsh

Hey guys, I'm thinking of either getting a CA G36C or CA G36K for my first airsoft gun sometime soon. Are they alright guns to start with?

sierra092 said:
Hey guys, I'm thinking of either getting a CA G36C or CA G36K for my first airsoft gun sometime soon. Are they alright guns to start with?

its not a bad choice, but in he end it comes down to, what scenario are you playing it with, out in a feild or CQB, but eather of thoes would be good for eather scenario

Custom NOVESKE N4 SOCOMGEAR GBB

NOVESKE_N4_Custom_GBB_by_Sisko4.jpg

WE 6,02mm Chrome Barrel

TSC Adjustable FPS Rod

FAB Defense Grips

Standard Crane Stock

BEGADI FlipUp Rear Sight

VLTOR FLipUp Front Sight

ELEMENT ACOG RD

RealSteal Charging Handle

BEGADI 11" Free Float Rail

ELEMENT M4 SO Silencer

Magpul PTS B.A.D. Lever

PMC Anti-Rotation Links

PMC Aluminum Buffer

G & P M16 Magwell

Don´t ask me for the Total of all Costs, i dont wanna know it^^

Seeing some sick guns, nice. And I love the m40, you don't see many of those.

And I would recommend you get the G36K, just because its got a longer barrel, but you can still use it in CQB, just much better for woodland. And I like CA.

At the moment I mainly do field smirkishes but I think I'm going cqb often soon.

I heard the built in scope on the rail isn't that good? Maybe and sl-8 rail with a different Acog might be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back