"ultimates" Ultimate Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo techStark

Jr Member
Well i started this last night.Its just "fleshed out" at the moment.I'll make all the parts in low poly first then start adding the detail in after I get them all done.When I'm finished with it i'll post for all to have.I'm gonna need a unfolder though.My unfolding skill are really weak.But heres what i have so far.I've always like this armor,it has a very Mech look to it.

Thanks,my modeling skills are weak but a may give people a good base to work with.I've seen your work on Juice's War machine.You do great work unfolding.I'm hopeing to have this modeled in the next 2 weeks.....hopefully anyways.Ha

Thanks man! well nothing builds skill like practice, so this should be good for you. The low def files would be good for tester pieces so its not a huge deal if they aren't detailed at first. Do you thing buddy. Good luck and keep us updated

- Ian

I would be able to unfold them as well. I have been unfolding for some time, but just recently, I have acquired a password to save my work. :p

looking at your reference pictures, i find it unbelievable that iron mans fighting skills are ranked at 2. come on!

dubean33 said:
looking at your reference pictures, i find it unbelievable that iron mans fighting skills are ranked at 2. come on!

cant be that hard to believe, you ever see iron man in a fist fight? hes got all that tech to keep you at a distance, he doesnt need to be a good fighter!

Last edited by a moderator:
well if they're talking fist fight then i guess i can see that. but i figured that his score included his tech and stuff.

Heres some more pieces as a preview. I'm gonna mess with them some more. I'm not real happy with the boot.There really isn't alot of reference pics on the web for this armor.

I can believe his fighting skills are only a 2.He is just a playboy alcholic inside a ultra cool suit.Ha ha

Woohoo, ultimate ironman! I can't wait to see how this turns out. Use caution on the helmet though. It's different from every angle(the comic one, not yours). It's as if they have yet to decide the final shape.

I'm kinda happy the way the helm turned out,but I know what you mean.lol Every pic on the web,almost every piece looks different. so I made a turnaround pic from the Ps3 quicktime video today to give a little help me out.

I dunno.I really like the ultimate suit thats why I'm giving this one a shot.Do you have any ideas for me after this one done? But i would love to put together the mark 3.theres so many differnt files here i dont no where to start.lol

the mark 2 suit is almost identical to the mark 3 suit but with rivets. pepping rivets would be a pain in the butt.

personally i'd love to see the iron man armored adventures suits modeled. i've really become a fan of them. They are all very sleek and simplistic and as far as modeling goes, much simpler than a halo suit or war machine or something like that

here is hulk buster and the standard suit

Hulk.jpg

the arctic suit

Arctic.jpg

the stealth suit

Stealth-1.jpg

and my personal fav - the space suit

Space.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back