"ultimates" Ultimate Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can still give the hulkbuster a try.I found this on the web a day or two ago.Do you think i chould find something like this for the ultimate suit..OOOH NO! lol

A hulkbuster suit would be awesome, but think of the amount of cardstock that bad boy will take up! It'd be so worth it to see a finished suit though.

KrovikanCorvinus said:
A hulkbuster suit would be awesome, but think of the amount of cardstock that bad boy will take up! It'd be so worth it to see a finished suit though.

"Hello? Yes, is this Walmart? Good! I'd like to order 4,000 pieces of cardstock, 40 drums of resin, 2 miles of fibre glass mat...uhhm...and do you have one of those respiratormajingys?"

That suit almost makes me wanna do Iron man stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my delay.i Know i said i would have this done by the end of the week.But a friend of mine was killed in a motorcyle accident this week and its been a rough week.I'll get back on it soon

Lo_techStark said:
Sorry for my delay.i Know i said i would have this done by the end of the week.But a friend of mine was killed in a motorcyle accident this week and its been a rough week.I'll get back on it soon

I'm sorry to hear about your friends accident. Please don't let things like releasing models be a worry for you, family and friends come first, no matter what.

WAIT!!!!! dont download that last link I posted to the files(well you can lol) I relized since i modeled that parts separately that would be all different sizes in pep format.so i set the model up so all pieces would be proportionate to each other.Instead of the cest being the same size as the helm lol.Heres a new link for the fixed parts.sorry about that. http://rapidshare.com/files/367771946/UIPARTS.rar.html

The model looks great! I downloaded the first one this morning, I'd love to put one of these helmets together. Nice job!

I'll give it a go...........unfolding it that is. :pI got nothing but time! lol Man, I really need more hours at work. :\

HaloGoddess said:
I'll give it a go...........unfolding it that is. :pI got nothing but time! lol Man, I really need more hours at work. :\

haha go for it HaloGoddess! its spring break here so basically im hanging out with friends (mostly the gf) and dont have much spare unfolding time. Dunno if you've watched Mr Oreo's unfold tutorials, but they really helped me out a lot! Excited to see what you come out with :)

This is great! i cant wait to see what people do with these files.I REALLY cant wait to see pics of the suit being made.Thank you for all the positive feed back on this.I did the best I could with these.Like I said before,My modeling skills are a crayon style of modeling. :p

I'll take a crack at unfolding it too.But i can guarantee its prob gonna.......whats the word i'm looking for? oh yeah! SUCK! :pNot very good at the unfolding process haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back