Upcoming Event: Halo World Championships in Seattle, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Have fun boys and girls. I'm out for this one because of a local con. I demand pictures though!

Thanks Huntress217 ! I have tickets and plan to be suited up on the last day for a brief time, nothing official. If more plans become available let me know and I will change accordingly.

Official page for more info:
Halo Championship Series - HaloWC 2018 Roadmap

Tickets:
Tickets | HaloWC 2018 Finals - Seattle, WA at Ticketmaster

I heard there may be a no weapons policy. Does anyone know more on that?

I just hope you don't have the same painful suit issues again. Have fun and yes....Lots of Pics.

Here is the latest event information.

HALO World Championship 2018

What- Public viewed esports final for worldwide pro Halo 5: Guardians finalists. Our general appearance is requested by 343 Industries.

When-
Friday 4/13 - 12:00PM - 10:00PM PDT
Saturday 4/14 - 10:00AM - 10:00PM PDT
Sunday 4/15 - 11:00AM - 8:00PM PDT

Show Open Times:
Friday 4/13 - 11:00AM
Saturday 4/14 - 9:00AM
Sunday 4/15 - 9:00AM

Group Meeting Time:
TBD

Where:
Century Link Event Center
Seattle, WA

Tickets:
For those that have expressed interest tickets have been placed in will call under your name.
If you wish to appear in a completed Halo costume then message us immediately! We need more!
For extra tickets visit ticketmaster.

Parking:
Parking will most likely not be validated. There is a parking structure at the event that will cost money.

Special Info:
a. This event will be broadcasted for your viewing pleasure.

b. There are baseball games going on at the stadium next door during all three days. Expect traffic and parking to get bad 4pm and later.

c. Find the gamertag kiosk at the event to get an exclusive Halo 5: Guardians emblem for use in-game!

We do not yet have a designated must-appear time for this event. The only request is to periodically be at the 343i booth to pose for pictures with attendees.

We will be meeting up plain clothed Saturday and Sunday before the event starts to greet each other. Somewhere near the entrance most likely. Message me on 405th or Facebook if you have trouble finding us. I will have my phone on me.

Halfway through first day and already a blast!

20180414_135142.jpg 20180414_131634.jpg 20180414_122150.jpg 20180414_112020.jpg 20180414_134440.jpg

Alright let’s set some things straight here, first of all, I didn’t know her name from memory I just recognized her face from Halo 4/5 docs and behind the scenes videos I’ve seen, I had to google it. SECOND, you sir Mr Charizard commented on that photo hence why I saw it as I was scrolling down my feed.

NOT STALKERY AT ALL
BE2D5660-32C0-4FCA-AB7E-E31E2B3BA651.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back