Visor HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmsaravia7

I finished cutting the dual layer effect for my master chief mark VI armor and found that the lens is not curved enough to fit around the helmet!! WHAT DO I DO?! I dont want to start this all over again (cutting/ sanding) The lens isnt long enough to hide behind the mask because it was the exact cut to cover the visor area....please help with any suggestions... 000_0062.jpg000_0064.jpg000_0063.jpg

slawrence;bt3100 said:
is that a motorcycle visor?

yes it is, I bought em from an ebay seller that claimed it was specifically for halo helmet projects, which the color is great but the fit isnt obviously...

nope, but i would do that before installing the visor..I just needed to know how the visor would stay in place if it needed to be bent to put in without popping off

it might now work if you out the firberglass on you might have to shave like a centimeter off each side of the visor

I cant shave off more of the visor because its the exact size of the gap where the visor should be... and high strength glue? i think its a bit of a compromise but we'll see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back