Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhinoc said:
Can i do chief?!?!

I'll send you a sample later

I already have some one who might want to be chief, so sen me the sample and i can make my choice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I didn't read the topic all the way through, but if you need a soldier or ONI guy, I'll do it.

I'm a very military person, with a deep voice that people mistake as my father's all the time.

;)

LT. Ty said:
I already have some one who might want to be chief, so sen me the sample and i can make my choice

If someone already wants it I dont want to hog parts.

Give it to him, I'm ok

Rhinoc said:
If someone already wants it I dont want to hog parts.

Give it to him, I'm ok

well he hasn't gotten back to me yet so i don't know about him

I could do a 20+ year old voice, Gimme a role as a marine or something on the side for the humans :D !

Deep voice due to puberty hahaha

LT. Ty said:
Well it's not an A.I. but i need a voice for 214 Pious Inquisitor. (he's a monitor)

I guess its not really that important but awhile back, I read this contreversy over the monitors and this guy came up with a system for the monitor names for the halo's that actually make sense but like I said, not Important (better to be original :D )

almost forgot id be up for... well, just about any roll but the Chief's hood's, or buck's those I cant do, but im more up for a brute, elite, or stuck up oni spook :p

but im not picky :) and if you cant find a role than thats allright too.

light, deep... i can do any voice you might need that belong's to a male character.

Name's Gabe. count me in if you get the chance.

send me an e-mail at koshima07@yahoo.com

i'm best at squidlies and spartans.

OK every one! since the movie is now cgi and we're getting a game (awesome i know lol)
Voice actors are now playing a bigger role (really big!) 214 Pious inquisitor's name is now 214 Regretful Apostate. we need some one for Rex-S016 (CQC guy) and Jason-S081 (think Sgt. Johnson meets Cole from Gears, EOD), as well as extra marines, rebels, ship crew, brutes, grunts, Jackals, and flood...

Hey I could easily do Jason, Flood, Jackals and I already have the brute role

I am pretty much a man of a thousand voices

Voice Acting Tips:

1) Don't just read, Act! Take note what situation your character is in and put a match your voice to it. Is he/she in a rush? Are they scared? Sarcastic? Also, read the context of the situation so you know what's going on! lol

2) Speak clearly. Work on your diction. No one wants to lean in to try and catch what someone said that could be important to the plot.

3) Accents: Be consistent. Unless you're voice acting the Mad Hatter from the latest Alice movie, you should only have one accent.

4) Get rid of clicks! What are clicks? Those annoying, snappy sounds you make when you have bubbles in your mouth. Get rid of them by taking a bite out of a green apple. Don't chew it, just let the juice do the work. :3

5) Get a good recording device. Unless your character is talking through a radio, your voice needs to come out clear as a bell. I use the mic on my new computer, but you can also use a camera, an actual microphone, or a classic voice recorder. But remember! No matter how good your recorder is, it won't matter if you're not in a quiet room!!

6) Do multiple takes. This one should be a given. Give the director multiple versions of the same line. Who knows, your third take could be the perfect one.

When you're done, put it into a downloadable file. I do all my stuff through GarageBand, so it can turn it into an iTunes file. :3

Goodluck guys and have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back