Warthog Is Back! Thanks For Donations I Can Start A Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the song your talking about is Blood Gulch Blues, its an great song!
I'm seriously excited about this thread, keep us updated!

do you like how it all started?
1991_jeep_comanche_5969-396x249.jpg

Wow Chris, where do I even start?

1) BACK OF YOU LEECHES! The Gunner seat it MINE! *holds up a rolled up newspaper* Get near my turret and see what happens...

2) Chris, I'll help fund and help with welding...as long as I only do Oxy/Gas welding.... you dont wanna see me handling an Arc electrode..... serioulsy lol.

3) When I come up to visit, will you let me in on your turret? Pretty Please?

4) What an outstanding job so far, I cant believe it started off as ^ and ended up being a hog....amazing!

5) Do you have a deadline for your Hog? Do you think we can get it done for D*Con 09?......call me on that one.

Aww, I'm just so proud of you Chris lol, i knew you wouldnt let me down :]

Oh, do you have a name for her yet? Or are you just gonna call her Ms. Piggy?

Dc7423 said:
I CALL SHOTGUN!!" "

SHOTGUN!... F***

lol sorry had to get my Simmons moment out.

Great Job once I get my car finished Im thinking about doing a project like that. Then again ill probably never do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice work on your conversion.

Now I really need to recruit a couple more engineers at work to help me with the design and analysis work for a 'hog.

whos paying for the plane tickets? as far as im concerned you guys have to pay a pretty penny just to come to the US to or to florida just to jump in the passenger seat with me.

And big mean BlacRose will be standing guard with a metal baseball bat just incase unauthorized personel try to touch the Hog.............. *stands at attention*

Unbelievable awesome great work!

If it can help to be a reference, donwload this file. It is 3D interactive warthog model. Rotateable and measureable. PASSWORD: masterchief. Just my 0.02 bux :)

thanks bevbor thats an awesome drawing you got there it really might help. im also gonna need alot of close up pics of the interior dash board, center console things like that not many out there on what the inside looks like.

Some one suggested snow board bindings for the feet, and you sound like you need ideas for strapping into the turret.
I haven't looked much at the halo 3 model (mostly because I don't have halo 3... :oops: ) but I have seen quite a bit of the halo 1 version (considering I have the free trial... again :oops: ) and in that version it looks like there's two points at which they're secured:
the feet
and
the shoulders
What I thought looked like a handle for the turret at first actually goes over their shoulders, and I suppose you could have some kind of strap on that.
IDK.
WETA did it, so it can't be impossible...
Good work so far and good luck.

I CALL REAR BUMPER!!! who says you cant have fun while being hit in the head with the turret! :D I definately gotta make it to D*Con in a couple of years just to see this beast!

Cheers,
-John-

road ttrip to d con? im in a slump for money being as i just got layed off, i dont think i will make it either way unless one pays up...lol. and as for the reason this is in the noob forum i cant post anywhere else because technically im still a noob i guess...if a mod could move this where it belongs that would be greatly appreciated. i like your find on the shoulder points i had totally forgotten about that.. :D

Well...look a bit fishy or have somone get hurt? I'd rather look a bit fishy...

I was just thinking of a simpled black harness add like a seatbelt connecter thing painted black....(bad at explianing lol) wouldn't look all that bad. Much safet than just standing there.

Edit:
also, florida = only a couple of hours from here :)

Dear God Man, that is.... wow... I don't know how to say this But..

That is Freaking Amazing!!!!!

Got some Pointers also:

If you do create the turret, if you want to, use an Airsoft Gun to actually shoot. ;)
Remember to write PUMA on the Tires!
Put Floodlights on the top of the Windshield.
And remember to create the console in the front seat(Map, Vehicle status, ETC.) Look at It in-Game By standing next to the Driver or Passenger seat, and Look in the Middle of it to see it. Paint it on, or take a Picture of it in forge, blow it up, then Print it.

It Is Awesome Man!!!!!

Kaya Tetsu said:
Well...look a bit fishy or have somone get hurt? I'd rather look a bit fishy...

I was just thinking of a simpled black harness add like a seatbelt connecter thing painted black....(bad at explianing lol) wouldn't look all that bad. Much safet than just standing there.

Edit:
also, florida = only a couple of hours from here :)
well all you TNs are in for a treat...im moving there next year. me my wife Dawn and my son Aiden
thank you fenix look at the pics...the roll bar already has the fog lights and the headlights in the front are next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back