Warthog Is Back! Thanks For Donations I Can Start A Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenix, It's all on the drawing boards already... this is one helluva WIP so give Chris sometime to make a huge noticeable update. Hopefully I can get in on workin on it with him (if we have any spare time in between armor building, shopping, and goin to the Con, of course) next month.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Fenix, It's all on the drawing boards already... this is one helluva WIP so give Chris sometime to make a huge noticeable update. Hopefully I can get in on workin on it with him (if we have any spare time in between armor building, shopping, and goin to the Con, of course) next month.
Sorry, I just wanted to help. Sorry Chris. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fenix Chief said:
Sorry, I just wanted to help. Sorry Chris. :oops:
no big boss i asked for opinions and ideas dont be embarrased

HELL JUMPER said:
no big boss i asked for opinions and ideas dont be embarrased
Thanks Guys. I thought that some of the Small Details could Help a lot. The PUMA on the Tires is actually an Easter egg In Halo 2 or 3. Due to the popularity of the Debate of calling the Warthog the "Puma" In RvB, Bungie thought it would be cool to immortalize the Puma. Just a Little Tidbit. ;)

HELL JUMPER said:
well all you TNs are in for a treat...im moving there next year. me my wife Dawn and my son Aiden
thank you fenix look at the pics...the roll bar already has the fog lights and the headlights in the front are next
Sweet! I just moved here last year. :p everyone seems to be moving here.

You know you're gonna give me a ride right? lol. You can bring it to Connooga!

An off topic note:
Housewise, try to find something you like and fix it up. I have yet to see the builders here do a good job there are sooo many things wrong with our house that they have to come back and fix and everything that was done, if it was done 'properly' was not done well...so yeah my 2 cents.

Have I mentioned before that my name is also Chris? I think I have.

Back on topic... How much did all this cost so far?

uh...20 dollars for the lights....everything else i found in the building behind the hog: dads warehouse. oh and by the way, im here at the warehouse now.....workin on the hog with a BIG update for today....hint* lotsa cutting

OMG! I cant wait to see the update.. it must be huge cuz you were online for only 10 minutes and left without tellin me :cautious: I expect great things now :D

HELL JUMPER said:
well all you TNs are in for a treat...im moving there next year. me my wife Dawn and my son Aiden
thank you fenix look at the pics...the roll bar already has the fog lights and the headlights in the front are next

Im guessing this thing going to look really interesting on a trailer when you take the drive up to TN

But cant wait for the updates

wow this is epic. I;m sure it will be awesome once it's finished. get some buddies together and go riding in full armor :lol:

i'm keeping an eye on this

HELL JUMPER said:
sorry there kensai...it is street legal. as long as i have seatbelts, a rear view and driver side mirror and all proper lights necessary, i can apply for a rebuilt title. i actually have a gear reduced starter which meshes with a flywheel which is bolted to a round turnstyle plate in which the turret mounts to, and with a touch of a button on the gun.............well you get the idea: "Grunts up ahead, dont worry ill cut em up!" 360 degrees....
its only against the law if you get caught ;)

ok so i need some support! i feel like i accomplished nothing today. anyways i did alot of cutting and some welding, ill just lets the pictures speak for themselves:
S7000526.jpg

S7000530.jpg

S7000533.jpg

S7000535.jpg

S7000536.jpg

S7000522.jpg

S7000523.jpg

S7000527.jpg

S7000529.jpg

S7000528.jpg

I hope you all enjoy!

Too bad I don't live closer. I don't have free time for another project but I'd drop everything to work on this! Good job so far. Keep it going and updated as you can.

CHRIS! you are forgiven for leaving me this morning.... the body work looks fantasic .... there are really no words to describe it. I know it's still a looooong way off from being finished but ..... OMG, seriously i'm lost for words... I forgot what i was gonna say too....

LOL, i feel like a dunce....

Amazing effort involved in such a project, should you need any incentive to carry on just pop on here and everyone will cheer you on. At the moment you've got the right idea I think, get a solid base together first then worry about the finer stuff later. The projects so big I guess its hard to focus what to do next, perhaps 10 minutes a day deciding what you want to achieve each day might keep you focused too.

I don't know why I made the above suggestions as I've never done a project this huge ;)

thank you for all the uplifting advice.... i feel like this burn in my shoulders from the sun just didnt do me any good some days. i like to see rsults and today there wasnt much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back