We Were Getting Too Close To 6666

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now believe that the 405th's pants fit better we've dropped such a load. :p Just some redneck humor

Friendly said:
What's the capitol of Thailand?
Nice one Friendly.

2 years and 3 days ago was the day of the devil 6.6.6 or June 6, 2006...lol more food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capital of Thailand = Bangkok, thanks Tracy for givin out the answer :]

Im from northern Thailand from Chiang Mai.. its a little hippie community thats starting to go "big city" which is terrible. last tim ei was there the transportation system was Asian elephant> cars but now .... who knows? Its upsetting really....

Widman2013 said:
I now believe that the 405th's pants fit better we've dropped such a load. :p Just some redneck humor
Nice one Friendly.

2 years and 3 days ago was the day of the devil 6.6.6 or June 6, 2006...lol more food for thought.

Lol, i remember when the movie "The Omen" came out on that date....

tlither said:
Friendly - it's Bangkok. Figured I'd be the one to answer that.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Capital of Thailand = Bangkok, thanks Tracy for givin out the answer :]

:p I know. I was making a joke. Widman got it.

Friendly said:
:p I know. I was making a joke. Widman got it.
Lol yea, my friends try to do that joke all the time...even a teacher faked someone out using that joke. :D

I started this post intending to explain the origins of "unlucky numbers" such as 666 or 13. But the inevitable religious quarrels that would soon follow have averted my decision. Instead, I urge everyone to open a book, do an internet search, or whatever to learn more about this subject. The origins of these numbers is very interesting, and I would rather post to a discussion on how the views of the public has changed concerning "unlucky numbers" since their "invention".

This may sound stupid but what does getting rid of the spammers do?

And yea about the # 13 i was on an airplane onec and there was no row 13 lol

-poko

Thats normal, Either they place an "Emergency Escape" in its place, or they just go 11, 12, 14, 15.

I would have taken a picture when I was heading off to switzerland because I always take pictures of funny things like that, but I was to lazy to get it out of my bag.

90% of airlines do that though :p. I have seen a few row 13's before though.

-Doom

switzerland? really? cool!
Actually, the 6666th user has a cool name...too bad its probably a lurker or spammer.

Anyway, having a mass dump helps the admins control everything in the forums more, since there are less users to screw around...

Yep, that's right folks, we just hit the 3333 mark. Getting closer to the ZOMG APOCALYPSE zone.

Keep wary, my fellow armorers.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Yep, that's right folks, we just hit the 3333 mark. Getting closer to the ZOMG APOCALYPSE zone.

Keep wary, my fellow armorers.
Don't really think we need another topic for the same basic thing so I've merged the two.

I know this is a case of Necro, but I was curious to know how offen will the members be "cleaned-up"? bi-yearly? yearly? or was this just a one time thing?

Mods feel free to up my warning bar for this Necro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back