What awesome stuff have you done with your armor on? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

S15Costuming

I was wondering since we are a community of Halo Cosplayers...I was wondering what awesome things you guys have done with your armor on?

personally...the only thing I can remember when my Mark VI Armor was still wearable, I was dance with the Kinect sensor at FL Supercon...

but as for my brother, he has done some cool stuff in his armor:

I have some videos from other people:

At FL Supercon 2011 helping with a Mega64 parody skit

At a rave at Mizucon 2011 (wait till 8:20)

Please post your stories! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Visited an inspiring young man in the hospital:
th_002.jpg

Marched in parades:
th_Appleparade1.jpg

Raised money for charity:
th_692174_Walk20MS4.jpg

... OH yeah, and danced badly :)

I dont have any photos of awesome stuff I've done in armor, but I've visited hospitals, done walks, and raised money for charity myself. I also have big plans starting in Febuary which will take a lot of people to get it going but it will gain national news attention when I do it. Won't mention what those plans are but it will take a long time to do.

I'm a shin and gauntlets away from being finished with my armor. Though it isn't finished yet, I have huge plans for it this Saturday, which won't require a full set. Its going to be glorious, and pics will happen, but I want it to be a surprise. If anyone if from or near Pittsburgh, you may know whats happening downtown on Saturday, in which case, that is where I'll be.

Me and a group of friends did a sort of "soap box derby" with my incomplete warthog. It was some great fun.
DSCF2292.jpg

Afterwords we went out on the town for pictures:
DSCF2299.jpg

DSCF2301.jpg

On the same day, We got the bright idea to push the warthog through the local Dairy Queen drive through. The hesitation of the drive through employee when she saw us was priceless.

"Hi, welcome to dairy......queen."
DSCF2311.jpg

I also went shopping in my armor once, but that was last year and I cant find the video.

I've done quite a bit of neat things in my armor so far, and I'm looking forward to doing much more at Halo game releases and Haloween!

Played Halo!
IMG_5131.jpg

Took a bike out for a spin (ok, not really :p)
IMG_5157.jpg

Rocked out on a guitar:
IMG_5164.jpg

Cons are always fun...:cool
IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

Participated and won my category at Baltimore Comic-Con 2011 costume contest:
th_BaltimoreComicCon2011CostumeContest.jpg

Pretty crappy as far a performances go, but you know all how tough it is to move in armor.

Visited an inspiring young man in the hospital:
th_002.jpg

Marched in parades:
th_Appleparade1.jpg

Raised money for charity:
th_692174_Walk20MS4.jpg

... OH yeah, and danced badly :)

Your story on your avatar touched me :'( You sir are a hero, as for me? My H4 Armour is nearly complete :) Somewhere between 2-3 weeks left :)

I'm thinking of visiting hospitals once I finish mine. Due to my daughter's condition we never know when we're going to be spending a night or a month in the PICU. Still debating on whether to finish my ODST project or build a more recognizable mjolnir.

Danced in my armor to the Griffball Jam.

Went to the Microsoft Store's Halo 4 release with a bunch of other costumed peoples. :D

If I had armor/ac3 coat I would be climbing up buildings while listening to people saying " has he gone mad?" E.c.t
And tomahawking Templars.

Do you have a special suit for that ? 100 degrees under a mjolnir must be the hell ... :O wonder what glue u used cos i didnt see anything melting :'D

try 125 degrees in an 80 lbs bomb suit. If anyone was willing to, you could always make a cooling shirt. Such as the over priced ones they try to sell bomb techs, aka the cheaper version that NASA uses.

Well to post something thread related i did a few actions so far :D
Ill post 1 pic for each action not to flow over this thread ... if u wanna see more check out my thread^^
My first public action was going to the city without any reason with a friend .... I was walking the whole day and visited many shops ^^
Here is a picture
IMG_7830acdb.JPG

My next plan was going to a hairstyle show with more than 1000 people watching it ( no its not just a boring haircutting show ... the first part was an action show with the models and me )
Foto108e7c.JPG

Haloween time ... before i went to the disco i went shopping with my friend ^^

IMG_8015ab38.JPG

and then the disco night yiiihaa :D
431622_436762656371900_1045941916_n.jpg

after the disco night the boss of the disco asked me to make an event promotion and dance with ppl and stuff ... :)
IMG_874456ff.JPG

and the last one , the photoshooting with the awesome photographer from vienna :)

SpartanSPEd97d.jpg

Hope there arent too many pictures but thats pretty much it from my " spartan life " :)
spes256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back